Done --CAMACHO AMERICAN BARREL-AGED ROBUSTO

Started by johncw, 06/22/2015 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncw

So i want to try these and wanted to see if anyone was interested in splitting a box of the robustos with me...

The Hype-
Camacho American Barrel-Aged - this is the next big phase in cigar craftsmanship. Beginning with a blend of nearly 100% American tobaccos, Camacho then incorporates a special ingredient into the blend - a 6-year-aged Cuban-seed Corojo leaf, which has been aged an additional 5 months in charred oak bourbon barrels! The rest of the blend utilizes home-grown American tobaccos, using an American Broadleaf wrapper, binder, and filler, as well as Pennsylvania Maduro for good measure.

If my calculations are correct we are looking at 6.67 per cigar plus 5.25 shipping to the CONUS more if going to Canada.
edited price. Mr. Stogiedad found a better price for us.

Please let me know if you're interested.

1) Fiver-Johncw
2) Fiver -Stogiedad
3) Fiver - Quickme
4) Fiver -

quickme

these aren't infused are they?  Just wondering if I would have to keep these away from the main stash.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Quotequickme - 6/22/2015  2:52 PM

these aren't infused are they?  Just wondering if I would have to keep these away from the main stash.

It doesn't mention it so i'm not actually sure.

StogieDad

Quotejohncw - 6/22/2015  4:22 PM

Quotequickme - 6/22/2015  2:52 PM

They are not, just tobacco aged in barrels
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

sar127

QuoteStogieDad - 6/22/2015  3:29 PM  
Quotejohncw - 6/22/2015  4:22 PM  
Quotequickme - 6/22/2015  2:52 PM  these aren't infused are they?  Just wondering if I would have to keep these away from the main stash.
They are not, just tobacco aged in barrels

Correct, its the same concept as the Perdomo 12th Barrel Aged. 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

quickme

If you haven't sent my San Andres I'd be in for a 5er.  :)

johncw

Quotequickme - 6/22/2015  4:31 PM

If you haven't sent my San Andres I'd be in for a 5er.  :)

Sure I can wait until they arrive... I'll put you down for 5

1) Fiver-Johncw
2) Fiver -Stogiedad
3) Fiver -Quickme
4) Fiver - RFD

RDF

I'll jump in on this split if there's still a spot.  Thanks!
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

johncw

Randy your in

If there are 4 more takers I'll order another one but going to get this ordered soon.

thanks

johncw

Kevin48438

Actually, it is one filler leaf that is aged in used bourbon barrels.  The rest of the leaves are normal.
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

StogieDad

Quotejohncw - 6/23/2015  9:21 AM

I ordered a box this morning.

Awesome John.  I was really looking forward to these.  Andy treat you right?
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

johncw

StogieDad

Got mine today, thanks John, they look awesome!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

danb6177

I saw this stick reviewed by brian glynn recently. Looks like a great stick
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

RDF

Got mine today also.  Can't wait to try'em.  Thanks again John!
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

johncw

Just our friend from the great north left which could take some time. Enjoy and thanks for going in on the split.

Chadboskie

If you do happen to get enough people to get another box I'd be in. If not its no biggie

Chadboskie

Oh i see its done. Missed that part.

BigHop

johncw

QuoteBigHop - 6/29/2015  8:59 PM

where did you get those so cheap? :?:

http://www.cigarsatyourprice.com/  They really hooked us up.

quickme

Got my sticks today.  Thank you John for the split and the hitch hiker!

johncw

Your Welcome thanks for going in on the split with me!

johncw

pretty sure i've given everyone feedback from this split and from the San Andres

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.