Trade with BigJohn

Started by gpd4, 06/29/2015 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpd4

I expressed some interest in getting my hand on some Amazon Basins and John came through strong!

Many, many thanks brother! 

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

bigjohn20081983

Glad you got them in great shape. Enjoy Brother
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

billy82

But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

ninfiction

The Nick's and the Schizo are great every day cigars, always keep a couple of those around along with AF Curly Heads when I want a smoke to multitask with.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

MacMac

That's GREAT! :cool:   What's the brand of the 5 on the left?
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ninfiction

QuoteMacMac - 6/29/2015  11:03 PM

That's GREAT! :cool:   What's the brand of the 5 on the left?

Those are the CAO Amazon Basin. They don't have a band, they have tobacco leaf tied around them as a band, you smoke right thru it.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

Very Nice John, those look good
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

johncw

danb6177

What a cool looking cigar.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Cool, very nice of you John!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Jay'D

Nice looking set of sticks there.  :cool:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

appollo

Longhorn

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

quickme

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.