ISO Xikar Digi Cam Cutter

Started by cibolodave, 07/04/2015 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cibolodave

Hello everyone... Looking for a Xikar digi cam cutter. Does anyone have one for sale or know of someone who might?

sevencardstud

I do not sorry, but I will keep my eye out for one.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

cibolodave

thanks brother. I truly appreciate that

sar127

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

cibolodave

its acting like its an old listing :(

I appreciate you looking out for me

bigjohn20081983

Never used this site before but it is the only one I have seen that dose not say out of stock. http://www.dwcigars.com/Xi1-Crypsis-X-Digital-Camo-CIGAR-CUTTER-101DC/productinfo/XIKAR-101DC/
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

cibolodave

thanks brother. I will check them out

Cfickter

Great looking cutter, didn't realize they made this version
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Nice cutter. But don't drop it on the ground, with the Camo it might prove hard to find  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cibolodave

cibolodave

yeah, not sure if they made too many of these. they sold them a few years ago

cibolodave

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.