Bomb Goes Off in Texas!

Started by cmmayo, 09/26/2009 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

The Mad Bomber strikes again.

:-0

Jackal surprised me with a cigar bomb that fragmented into 17 pieces. Pic 1 is the suspicious package. Pic 2 shows the damage done.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Extra credit goes to Jason for making the "Manifest Destiny" reference. I can't find the post right now, but I made the comment that I considered it my manifest destiny to try every cigar out there...

Most of these are new to me--as a matter of fact, I've only had two of these in the exact size you sent--the RP Connecticut and the Don Lino Africa Duma (at least that's what  size I think it is).

Thanks again, Jason.

:bigthumbs:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

smoke 1

Nice Bomb indeed !! Way to go Jackal.  Enjoy the smokes Corey

-Brian

Bob Cordell

The Superiores are a decent value cigar, I bought a box!

I see a Partagas and a Helix as well!

:dancing:
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Anthony

_____

mhuss

QuoteAnthony - 9/26/2009  11:22 PM
Wow, nice hit!

Yeah, definitely, a great bomb!  I'm so jealous!  Nice work!

gitfiddl

Very cool of you, Jackal!  Ain't nothing in that one I wouldn't be afraid to smoke.  Nicely done, sir!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cmmayo

did anyone get that I saw trying to photograph the cigars as though they were casualties of a bombing...?

No?

I was going to throw in a "Oh, the humanity!"

:shades:

You know that there will be revenge. But as often happens, the revenge will be random and could strike anyone in the coming weeks.
CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED!

:kickyou:  :dukem:  :puncher:  :hityou:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

podman28

Nicely done Jackal. Enjoy those smokes.

mountedshriner

Way to go Jason. You have become the "mad bomber" of SOCAL!! Great work buddy.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

I wanted to broaden Corey's horizons by giving him an assortment that ranges from I what I think is pretty good to those that I consider not so good, with a lot in the middle.

A number of these are value smokes.  Enjoy them, and maybe you will find a hidden gem among the mix.   :smoker:

For the record they are:
Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo, Bahia Blu U700, Helix X550 Maduro, Superiores Robusto, Oliveros classic torpedo, Boardwalk Pyramides, Doc Holliday Gunslinger, Puros Indios special aged Piradimde, Puros Indios reserva maxima 2003 presidente, Arturo Fuente curly head, La Diferencia Cubana Churchill, Don Lino Africa Duma, Gurkha Castle Hall corona, Partagas Spanish Rosado St Augustine, Nestor Mirranda Special Selection lancero, La Cuna Bin 85 Churchill, Vega Talanga Corojo Blanca Presidente.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

rkarkada

lowpro75

That is a generous bomb.  I like the idea of unloading not so good smokes on someone who has expressed an interest in trying them. :whistle:
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Note to self: don't ever get on Jackal's sh%t list.  You might lose a finger.

Nice hit!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

Did anyone get what I was going for with that second photo? You know, the horrific news photos of mass bombing victims laid out on dark plastic tarps...

:-0

Man, maybe that kind of humor isn't for everyone... and maybe I should have just left well enough alone.

If I had any Photoshop skills, I would have gone with my other plan, which was to put Jason's and my face on the poster for the movie The Jackal...

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.