Anyone interested in trading for Brazilian puros?

Started by Mellonius, 09/28/2009 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellonius

Hi everybody. This is my first try at trading and I hope I am not breaking any rules.
I live in Brazil and I'd be very glad if I could trade Brazilian puros for non-cuban brands. Here, it's really hard to find stuff from Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua and so forth. Brands like Rocky Patel, Gurkha, La Flor Dominicana, Camacho, Padron, Griffins, Avo, La Aurora etc, all popular in the US, interest me.
If anyone has any special interest in brazilian brands like Alonso Menendez, Dona Flor, Angelina, Danneman, Monte Pascoal etc, please let me know.
Cheers!

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Mellonius

Well... It is my sad duty to inform you I have just discovered that the laws in Brazil forbid the sending of tobacco products to ANY foreign country. That said, I declare this trade offer officially cancelled.

:-(

What a drag.

Bob Cordell

Damn, I'm sure Craig Schmidt would have traded!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

QuoteBob Cordell - 10/9/2009  10:49 AM

Damn, I'm sure Craig Schmidt would have traded!
:lmao:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

QuoteMellonius - 10/9/2009  1:48 PM

Well... It is my sad duty to inform you I have just discovered that the laws in Brazil forbid the sending of tobacco products to ANY foreign country. That said, I declare this trade offer officially cancelled.

What a drag.

The laws in Canada forbid using the mail system for delivery of tobacco or alcohol. And then....
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

The laws in America will soon forbid EVERYTHING...except paying taxes to the king.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

QuoteMellonius - 10/9/2009  1:48 PM

What a drag.

But you can take solace in the thoughts that A) You tried; and B) You got the Olympics!  I may still try to send you some Rocky's!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.