Anything RARE
Don Arturo Gran AniverXario
Hemingway Between The Lines ,

"Here, have a cigar. Light it up and be somebody."

Hot Stuff x

I'll trade.  you send your end first. 

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

junglepete

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/9/2009  1:18 PM

I'll trade.  you send your end first. 

:lmao:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

craig schmidt

PM sent. It's a deal

craig schmidt

PM sent.
Thats what I had in mind. I'll send my end first.
I know I can trust you as you are a very active vet on this board. As I am a newbie to this site I, of course, will need to establish myself. Thank you for giving me that opp. by your willingness to trade with me.
I will start my humidor list soon. but lets discuss the trade sooner.

Anthony

http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-popcorn.gif"
_____

junglepete

Quotecraig schmidt - 10/10/2009  2:12 PM

PM sent.
Thats what I had in mind. I'll send my end first.
I know I can trust you as you are a very active vet on this board. As I am a newbie to this site I, of course, will need to establish myself. Thank you for giving me that opp. by your willingness to trade with me.
I will start my humidor list soon. but lets discuss the trade sooner.

Craig, I think you may have sent me the PM by mistake and it was "Hot Stuff x" you might have wanted to contact  :confused:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Samhain2000

A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

Quotecraig schmidt - 10/9/2009  12:28 PM

You wont be sorry you traded with me.
I'm looking for Premiums. Open to all premium trading but really would like:
Anything RARE
Don Arturo Gran AniverXario
Hemingway Between The Lines ,
Forbidden X - Black Band
Opus X Chili Pepper
Ilya Opus X Double Robusto
"X" Cigar
Casa Fuente
Casa Fuente Robusto
CAO Odyssey
Felipe Gregorio Power
2005 Opus X BBMF (Tubed)
AVO Pyramid
Dea Cigars
Bucanero Cigars
Oliveros Gran Reserva
Olivero King Havano Oscuro Jester,
Arturo Fuente Anejo
or any that were out of production 2008 and earlier
Can we Trade?

I haven't heard of half of these. Guess I need to keep working on my PhD in cigars... :confused: I'm such a newb  :biggrin:
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

nukbucko

Bucanero you know you can get those by the ton for like pennies
and I still think they are over priced
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Hot Stuff x

I just smoked a between the lines recently...should have saved it for this trade ;-)
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

junglepete

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/18/2009  9:45 PM

I just smoked a between the lines recently...should have saved it for this trade ;-)

mrrrmrrr..mumblr...mrr..mrr...mumble..mrrr....I'm holding my tongue with both hands  :shades:
Guru of Frugality

podman28

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/18/2009  8:45 PM

I see no need to not smoke a hard to find cigar just to trade it. If you have not had it or enjoy it then smoke it. Chances are you are not sitting on a box of them. I would only trade such a cigar if I had a number of them or I had one and didn't care for it.

Hot Stuff x

I was just kidding.   Did you notice the " ;-) "
LES

junglepete

QuoteHot Stuff x - 10/19/2009  5:36 AM

I was just kidding.   Did you notice the " ;-) "

I did   ;-)
Guru of Frugality

craig schmidt

I'm still up for any trades. Partial humidor list in progress.

nwb

Quotecraig schmidt - 10/30/2009  9:37 PM

I'm still up for any trades. Partial humidor list in progress.

Craig, how's it going?  Haven't seen you in a while.  I thought we had run you off  :sad:

I checked out your humidor, and it looks like you have some good cigars to trade.  If you see something in mine that interests you, PM me and maybe we can work something out  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.