StogieDad blew up my mailbox! It was brand new too!!

Started by hennyis1, 07/16/2015 06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hennyis1

Dang!  I seriously had no idea it was gonna happen though I had read a few threads about it and thought the idea of it was really cool.  
I was completely blown away by StogieDad's generosity.  I'm still very much a cigar newb, but the one that really caught my eye was the Oliva Series G as I had been eyeing that one for a while now.  Excellent cigars all around and I am totally humbled again by such generosity.

photo CigarBombed.jpg

I plan to pay it forward for sure in the same manner, but StogieDad better watch out -you have been warned!  Hahaha!  

Thanks again for the awesome bomb, StogieDad. Even my wife was impressed and that is not an easy thing to do!   :biggrin:

Cheers!
----------------------------------------------------
Smoking stogies, drinking beer and whisky. Committed to my God, my family, and my country. Go Seahawks!!

ninfiction

Very nice! Michael is a quality guy....and welcome!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Mojo66

Michael sure is a 1st class Geek. Well done, what a great way to welcome a new member :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

quickme

bmac7754

Blowing up mailboxes of the new guy.  I like it, nicely played.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Joelala

Joe

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

terrys1991

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

sevencardstud

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

StogieDad

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 7/16/2015  10:45 AM

Lol Stogie on a little run :thumbsup:

If you gotta get postage together anyway, why not make it worth it with a few.

Enjoy man, hang around and enjoy the folks here.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kevin48438

Very cool!   The Oliva G is nice.  Cameroon wrapper...mmmmm.....
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

dddddmorgan

First class by Michael as usual. 

You been skooled now you know how it's done ;-)

Molon Labe!

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.