CigarPlace.biz NewVet Pass III

Started by CigarPlace, 07/16/2015 12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarPlace

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'CigarPlace.biz NewVet Pass III'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

ebernabe

MacMac

I'm looking forward to another pass! Thanks letting me participate!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

MacMac

Hey, Hey we need four for participants!!! Jump in!

headfirst

I'm passed out on passes right now, I think I've been a part of 6 or 7 in the 8 months I've been here, taking a break.  Have fun though!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

CigarPlace

Hey guys, I've re-ordered the pass to put Appollo first and he's going to make his takes and puts then send to me now while we're waiting for the rest of the folks to finish signing up. See we even accommodate Canucks in our passes because we love the Geeky goodness they provide!

Chadboskie

I wasn't going to join this pass because I was in the last two, but they set there needing participants and I cant resist

Cfickter

Looks like you could use another vet, so request sent
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CigarPlace

Hey all, it looks like we've got our 10, I've ordered the pass and I'm waiting for sticks to arrive from Appollo from Canada. If anyone else wants to get in before his sticks arrive I'll allow them to sign up but once those sticks arrive the package is going out the door. Please double check your addresses and your pass order to make sure that it works with any upcoming travel time you have scheduled.

Dan, I got you covered, as you're on the other side of the state as me, you're going to go last. Hopefully, the blistering heat and humidity will have cooled down some before then as well and we won't be bouncing package around Florida in July but rather the end of August or early September.

danb6177

awesome thanx for moving me. Vacation season is upon us
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

raize

Thanks for having me.  Any pass with Chuck & Eric has to be worth getting in on!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

CigarPlace

Pass has been transitioned to Appollo for puts and takes.

STL_Cohiba

Thank you for the add. Looking forward to it
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

appollo

Will be shipping out my puts tommorrow

appollo

My puts are on the way sent today.Thanks for letting me play. :biggrin:

MacMac

STL_Cohiba

Yes we are. I'm very excited  :dancing:
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

Cfickter

Looking forward to getting this going, thanks for organizing Jessica
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

CigarPlace

Does anyone object to my opening this up to a few more Geeks while we're waiting for Appollo's puts to arrive should they wish to sign up? I don't have any requests pending, I just want to leave the gate open in case we have any one else that would like to jump in. Unless anyone objects, I'd like to leave it open.

STL_Cohiba

gitfiddl

QuoteCigarPlace - 7/30/2015  10:19 AM

Does anyone object to my opening this up to a few more Geeks while we're waiting for Appollo's puts to arrive should they wish to sign up? I don't have any requests pending, I just want to leave the gate open in case we have any one else that would like to jump in. Unless anyone objects, I'd like to leave it open.

No worries on my end.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ebernabe

The more the merrier.

QuoteCigarPlace - 7/30/2015  9:19 AM

appollo

Bringem on the more the better :thumbsup:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.