podman28 - I'm callin' you out!

Started by Anthony, 10/10/2009 01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

So today I went to see Dr. Steven Chu (Secretary of Energy) give a great talk at the University of Rochester (where we both happen to be alumni)...  Enjoyed it very much!  

But that's not the point... I got home, and there's a box with my mail.  My wife looks at me and says, "You said you weren't buying any more cigars!!"   So I'm all like, "Hey, I didn't buy any!!"  :confused:

Open up the package and sure enough... it IS cigars!  Very NICE Cigars!  And a note:  Your actions have set off a pro-active defense mechanism. As a result you have been BOMBED!"  and it was signed "Tim aka Podman28"

BOOOOOOM!  The last thing I expect is bomb hitting ME right in the midst of making a bombing run on someone else!   :kickyou:

Tim, THANK YOU so much!  The package was completely unexpected but very appreciated!  You are a very generous BOTL!
(I'll leave it to you if you want to divulge the contents of the bomb or not).  

Oh, and one more thing...  Watch your back brother, payback can hit when you least expect it...  And somebody else, some random somebody else, better watch his/her back too, because I pay things forward as well as back.

http://www.domain-b.com/aero/images/domain-b_radar-guided_missile.jpg>
_____

podman28

You can go ahead and post a pic and let the group see it. Enjoy the smokes. :biggrin:

Anthony

I don't remember off-hand what exactly they all are (don't want to disturb them while they're resting in the coolerdor), but I can tell you for sure that the Illusione is calling to me "smoke me, smoke me" and the 2 FFOX's in the middle will be saved for a special occasion.   :dancing:

_____

podman28

Well I can tell you what they are working from left to right.

La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial Lancero from the new lancero collection box
Illusione F9
Black Pearl White Band Toro
AVO 80th Anniversary
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto
2 FFOX #4
Zino Platinum Grand Master
Savinelli Special Selection 2006 Torpedo
Camacho Diploma
La Flor Dominicana DL-700

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

SenorPablo

Very nice indeed!  A pre-emptive strike.  I like it!  :biggrin:
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

cmmayo

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

DonM

A very nice bomb indeed and worthy!  While many may or may not understand at this particular time, they will in the very near future why he was well deserving of the bomb

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Wow, that is impressive!  Remind me never to get on your bad side  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

Wow!  That is one of the nicest bombs i've ever seen...well played, Tim!
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

mountedshriner

Nice bomb and a great target!! You always had class Tim and you just showed it again!! :bow:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Jackal

Very nice Tim.  First class as always

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

That's awesome.  Good job, Tim.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

TheEND

very nice and well deserve strike!
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.