Thank you James - 2015 Las Calaveras Vitola Swap

Started by ninfiction, 07/22/2015 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

I purchased a box of the 2015 Las Calaveras LC52, simply because I enjoy toros, but I'm wondering if any of you who also bought a box of the 2015 LC, either LC46 or LC 50, would be down to trade 3-5 straight up for 3-5 of my LC52.

Not looking for a Geek math trade or anything thing else, just would like to get my hands on a few of the other 2 sizes. If not I'll see if I can find a couple 5ver's for sale online.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

I've only got 3 each of the sizes you are looking for, otherwise, I'd be your huckleberry.  :biggrin:  My local shop has a bunch in stock, if you need me to pick some up, let me know.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 7/22/2015  4:28 PM

I've only got 3 each of the sizes you are looking for, otherwise, I'd be your huckleberry.  :biggrin:  My local shop has a bunch in stock, if you need me to pick some up, let me know.

I appreciate it! My local has some left too. I'd prefer a trade but it's not that big a deal if I have to break down and buy a few...I almost enjoy buying cigars as much as I do smoking them, must be some kind of sickness.

SparklePony

It's a sickness we all share.  Trust me.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Mojo66

QuoteSparklePony - 7/22/2015  6:13 PM  It's a sickness we all share.  Trust me.

:word:  :cry:  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

THEMISCHMAN

I just opened my box of LC46. I'd be up for swapping a few out. PM me if you're still looking

THEMISCHMAN

Out to Ninfiction: 9405 8036 9930 0068 8334 35

Thanks again.

ninfiction

Thank you James!

James' first trade here on Cigar Geeks. He hooked me up with 4 LC46 and one Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 that we swapped Broadleaf for Sumatra. In true Geek fashion he added a couple of hitchhikers.

Thank you James - THEMISCHMAN

ninfiction

Guess I need a new post to make this move up, so here...

ntanner

Nice ride along's. Good looking trade. :bigthumbs:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cajun600

appollo

THEMISCHMAN

Thanks for the kind words. it was a super easy trade and I look forward to more.

Longhorn

Well played, James! Congrats on your first trade and feedback!   :thumbsup:

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

THEMISCHMAN

Just wanted to post the damage. Thanks, Brother.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.