Chance to win a box of dirty rats

Started by bmac7754, 07/27/2015 06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Didn't know if you guys got this email from cigar bandits. Enter for a chance to win a box of dirty rats. 

http://hoochly.com/monthly-contest/

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Fran95

Thanks for that, I just singed up.

dddddmorgan

Molon Labe!

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Mojo66

Thanks for sharing Brian, I'm in.

Fran95, se uno di noi vincere, condividiamo :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Fran95

Longhorn

QuoteMojo66 - 7/27/2015  11:30 PM

Thanks for sharing Brian, I'm in.

Fran95, se uno di noi vincere, condividiamo :biggrin:

Three ways!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

STL_Cohiba

"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

cavenbk

Thanks for the heads up! Got my entry in
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Rammstein142

Awesome! Just entered, thanks for sharing!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

horrido

Just wondering if anyone had won any contests since I noticed if you sign up all of a sudden you get tons of advert emails on the contest givers products?
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Fran95

I don't know if anyone's won.. but these are pretty much only to get people to put in their email so the company can send the deals and other sales promos. I don't really mind getting info of cigar deals and all that but these contests will fill you inbox with those kinds of emails quickly.

Rammstein142

That is a good question, not that you mention it I am really curious if anyone has won one of these. Cause I sure as hell do enter every one that gets linked! All though I will say I don't notice to many cigar emails. Seems to be ones from the sites I shop at honestly.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.