Watch 360 video

Started by bmac7754, 07/28/2015 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Anybody seen these 360 degree videos out on YouTube. They are really cool, don't know if they work with all platforms but really good on the iPad, you can tilt and look around or drag the screen.  Here is one with jets flying, if it doesn't work correctly open YouTube and search for 360 videos, this one is "360 experience fighter jet" but there are a whole bunch. Pretty cool.. I can't get it to load correctly on chrome but no problems with the YouTube app itself.  http://youtu.be/NdZ02-Qenso

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

If you are seeing the pilot on the right and the cockpit on the left its loading wrong
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Rammstein142

Heck yea these are always awesome. Been watching a lot of these on my phone lately. Can not wait to get a set of Oculus Rift glasses and see how these really look!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

horrido

Neat but loaded wrong
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Fran95

I looked down to see the controls and saw they were moving by themselves while the pilots was holding the camera.

I've determined there's only 3 causes to this: 1. It's just a camera glitch due to the 360 video 2. There's a pilot behind him in another seat controlling the jet. 3. This man is controlling the jet telepathically.  I think it's most likely number 2, but I want to believe it's number 3.

Edit: Upon further review it seems like there's another pilot in front of him. That was kind of a fail on my part for not noticing that.

pferg

thats a pretty cool video. they should make a channel for these if they haven't already.

sevencardstud

Thanks for sharing this, is cool.
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

Cfickter

Had trouble on the iPhone will try the ipad
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Jackal

And I thought that You tube was just for watching 80's cartoons and videos of cats.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.