Prepare to meet your maker! Bomb from Cfickter.

Started by Fran95, 08/01/2015 09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fran95

Today I was casually relaxing on my phone in the living room when I saw the mail was coming. I figured I should go grab it because it was about to start pouring rain. Well good thing I did, because today CFickter's bomb has landed! I saw the flat rate box in the mailbox and thought "could this be what I think it is?" and when I saw the name on the package I knew that it was...

The cigars and note are pictured here. And I hope that I've identified the cigars correctly. If the sizes or wrappers are wrong or something please correct me, I want it to be accurate in my humidor and also will take pictures for the database. Also, I am now a little worried that I am considered a "high value geek target" Uh oh..

Arturo Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 77 "Shark" (5.63 x 64, DR)

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Pyramid Sungrown (6.5 x 60, NIC)

Partagas (Classic) No. 1 (6.75 x 43, DR)

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Serie O Corona (6 x 46, NIC)

Flatbed Cigar Co. Panacea Green - PA Broadleaf Toro (6 x 50, DR)

This was an awesome bomb with several cigars I really want to try. One of them in here is actually one of my favorites, the Perdomo 20th Anniversary. 

I also wanted to take this time to say thank you to several people who have made me coming into this community a great experience. So thank you to Mojo66 (Sebastien), Bruce (Berlesq), Brad (Longhorn), John (Sparklepony), Kent (05Venturer) and of course Chuck (CFickter). I always look forward to herfing with you all and also all the other geeks here.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Great bomb from a Seasoned Vet to a New Geek. I love this place.
Well done Chuck, and great to have you among us Francesco.  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

Mojo66

Wow, nicely done. That's the way to make a new member feel welcomed.
 :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

toby2

bmac7754

:bigthumbs: now that is some sweet cigars, nicely done.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Jay'D

I wanna be like Chuck when I grow up  :biggrin:
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

ebernabe

johncw

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.