Stick this in your pipe and smoke it!

Started by Longhorn, 08/05/2015 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Dave (gitfiddl) saw on a thread that I have never smoked a pipe - he took care of that and sent a starter kit my way with pipes, a selection of tobaccos, cleaners, tamper tools, filters, and a hand written tip sheet.  Very cool!  Thanks, Dave!   :thumbsup: :thanx:

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

05Venturer

My advice is toss the filters, I find them to restricting
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

appollo

Longhorn

Quote05Venturer - 8/5/2015  8:50 PM

My advice is toss the filters, I find them to restricting

Dave indicated they are not used by everyone but sent some in case I wanted to try.

Mojo66

Awesome :bigthumbs:

Wish I had friends like that
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

toby2

gitfiddl

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

Joe

Fran95

Very nice, did he give you any tips about using a pipe for the last little bit of a cigar? I think it would be fun to try at least once.

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

gitfiddl

QuoteFran95 - 8/6/2015  1:31 PM

Very nice, did he give you any tips about using a pipe for the last little bit of a cigar? I think it would be fun to try at least once.

Brad's a smart feller (regardless of his collegiate allegiance).  :shades:    I think he can figure out the cigar nub in the pipe thing.  

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

ebernabe

Very nicely done.  Some really nice stuff there.

ninfiction

Great bomb! Awesome looking stuff.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Rammstein142

"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

gitfiddl

Have you smoked any of the baccy?

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.