Daniel (Kid Montana) sends me an amazing bomb!

Started by Fran95, 08/19/2015 01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fran95

I came home today to quite an amazing surprise. A little backstory for this: Last week Daniel wagered up a little offer on hangouts, if I did the task he would send me a 5 pack. Basically I failed in the challenge, but Daniel appreciated my sportsmanship and sent me 5 cigars anyways! How awesome of him. I opened it to find some amazing cigars including the first Opus X cigar I've ever had (I know Daniel is like an Opus X Superfan so I was thinking it was possible he might have included one and was shocked when I found one), and a TAA from 2012. I believe the Jaime Garcia is also a limited edition from 2012 as well. The other cigars were a Costa Rican Vegas de Santiago, and a 77 Anejo Shark. I want to give a huge thank you to Daniel for sending me this crazy bomb. Getting a bomb of any kind is so exciting and appreciated. 

ninfiction

That's a hell of a nice bomb there. Well done Daniel!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

StogieDad

Great selection, some really fantastic cigars from a stand-up dude!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

toby2

millarddj

Wow, nice hit Danny Mac. Turns out the grumpy Daniel sure can deliver. ;)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

bmac7754

Nice hit Daniel. Mighty sweet set of smokes
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Brlesq

Damn, now that is a nice bomb!  :thumbsup:

So what was the task you were supposed to do, Francesco?  We're all dying to know!  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Fran95

QuoteBrlesq - 8/19/2015  5:53 PM   Damn, now that is a nice bomb!  :thumbsup:    So what was the task you were supposed to do, Francesco?  We're all dying to know!  :biggrin:      

Oh Bruce, some things are better to go unwritten I think . They say whatever you put on the internet stays there forever...:lmao:

bigjohn20081983

Fran those are some awesome smokes he sent. I have a shark I got in a trade a couple months ago just waiting for my birthday to smoke it. BTW you know they have the ability to record those herfs right.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Brlesq

QuoteFran95 - 8/19/2015  6:22 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/19/2015  5:53 PM   Damn, now that is a nice bomb!  :thumbsup:    So what was the task you were supposed to do, Francesco?  We're all dying to know!  :biggrin:      

Oh Bruce, some things are better to go unwritten I thinkĀ . They say whatever you put on the internet stays there forever...:lmao:

Probably a good thing that the only witnesses were a bunch of FOGs that might not remember, huh?  :biggrin:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Wow what a bomb.Well done Daniel  :bigthumbs:  :drool:

05Venturer

Looks like everything is better with a dollop of Danny  :lmao:

Sweet hit brother, enjoy Francesco :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Kid Montana

Quote05Venturer - 8/19/2015  6:11 PM

Looks like everything is better with a dollop of Danny  :lmao:

Sweet hit brother, enjoy Francesco :bigthumbs:

Kents been hitting the sauce.   :lmao:

That Vegas De Santiago comes courtesy of Stephen since he bombed me a whole box of them.  They're from like 2008 or 2006.

I'd rather have a cigar...

Jay'D

Hell of a bomb there I must say....damn nice selection
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Fran95

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 8/19/2015  6:29 PM  Fran those are some awesome smokes he sent. I have a shark I got in a trade a couple months ago just waiting for my birthday to smoke it. BTW you know they have the ability to record those herfs right.

I thought it was funny that I got a shark from Dan because Chuck also sent me one, so now I have two :biggrin:

For the other thing, I wasn't doing anything dumb on the herf that I would regret or anything like that. Everyone including me had a great laugh that night. But yes I imagine those things can be recorded.

Fran95

QuoteKid Montana - 8/19/2015  7:23 PM  
Quote05Venturer - 8/19/2015  6:11 PM  Looks like everything is better with a dollop of Danny  :lmao:   Sweet hit brother, enjoy Francesco :bigthumbs:
Kents been hitting the sauce.   :lmao:   That Vegas De Santiago comes courtesy of Stephen since he bombed me a whole box of them.  They're from like 2008 or 2006.

Damn!!  This will be the oldest cigar I've smoked by at least a year. That will be very interesting...

bigjohn20081983

QuoteFran95 - 8/19/2015  9:23 PM  

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 8/19/2015  6:29 PM  Fran those are some awesome smokes he sent. I have a shark I got in a trade a couple months ago just waiting for my birthday to smoke it. BTW you know they have the ability to record those herfs right.

I thought it was funny that I got a shark from Dan because Chuck also sent me one, so now I have two :biggrin:

For the other thing, I wasn't doing anything dumb on the herf that I would regret or anything like that. Everyone including me had a great laugh that night. But yes I imagine those things can be recorded.

Yeah depending how they are set-up they can be published to the person who started it's YouTube channel or recorded with a simple program.  The shark I have I got in a trade for some amazon basins from gpd4 it has a date of 12/7/2012 on it. I think it is my oldest cigar I have. It's hard not to fire it up everyday.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.