November Industry Sponsored Geek Critique (First Two Weeks)

Started by nwb, 08/29/2015 05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

This critique has been generously sponsored by Christian at Remember Cuba Cigars:

http://www.remembercubacigars.com/

Thank you for your generosity!  A special thank you goes out to Kent (05Venturer) for coordinating!

The Chosen Cigar: Remember Cuba RC Canonazo Blend 2 Medium Bodied 6X56

The Chosen Reviewers:

bmac7754
Cfickter
Cigary
gpd4
headfirst

This cigar shall be reviewed no later than October 25th.

Happy Smokin' gents! :smoker:
Chief of Shaft

appollo

Would like to volunteer for this one.Really would like to try this one as long as there is no problem with sending to the GWN  :-)

05Venturer

As soon as I have the cigars in hand and am certain of the blend Christian is sending me I will update this thread.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Cigars have arrived and I will give this a couple weeks before randomly choosing reviewers.
Christian (owner of RCC) is a great guy who makes some really good cigars at an affordable price, so I really hope whomever shows interest in this critique will give the review the attention it deserves( in other words not just sign up for a free smoke). Post in this thread if you are interested and reviewers will be chosen before the end of September.
 :goodluck:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cigary

Just read about these....looks to be something up my alley esp. if it has the Brazilian Wrapper but would be game for any of them.

artman556

dwinstl

-David

millarddj

I think I'm going to volunteer, in the hopes of maybe getting my feet wet. :)
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

Kent

05Venturer

A few days left to get your name in the running to review this tasty cigar.

:dancing:
Kent

nirab

I've been wanting to try these ever since you started talking about him. However, I've got too much going on right now to commit. With that in mind, if you find that you are having trouble finding your 5th reviewer, then I'll be your huckleberry!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

bmac7754

Kent, if you need another reviewer I would gladly give it a shot.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Reviewers are as follows.
Cigary ,  Headfirst ,  cfickter , gpd4 , bmac7754.

I will have the cigars out within about a week.

Thanks guys.
Kent

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

Great bunch of geeks to review.Looking forword to this one.

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cigary

Excited for this one....patio is ready and lounge chair with some great libations to choose from...ready for launch sequence to begin.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

cigars are boxed up and hitting the mail today

chuck     9405503699300147898385

gary v    9405503699300147898361

gary d    9405503699300147898378

george   9405503699300147898392

brian      9405503699300147898408
Kent

bmac7754

Quote05Venturer - 9/19/2015  8:01 AM  cigars are boxed up and hitting the mail today  chuck     9405503699300147898385  gary v    9405503699300147898361  gary d    9405503699300147898378  george   9405503699300147898392  brian      9405503699300147898408

:bigthumbs:

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 9/19/2015  2:25 PM

Thanks Kent. Looking forward to the smoke

I'm really looking forward to a few other opinions of this smoke.  :thumbsup:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.