Fall 2015

Started by ebernabe, 08/30/2015 09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebernabe

This is a thread generated automatically by the Cigar Pass system to discuss the Cigar Pass named 'Fall 2015'.

Use this link to return back to the Cigar Pass.

sar127

Thanks for invite but ill be really busy in the coming months unfortunately. Enjoy the pass!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

headfirst

Have fun with this Eric, there's a whole lot of stuff going on right now so I'm going to pass on this pass, but I appreciate the invite, I'll be game for your next one.   :thumbsup:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

millarddj

I will be out for a couple of weekends upcoming, but am very interested in trying a traditional pass. Give me the boot if you think my vacations will make things too inconvenient, or put me at the end of the pass (I'm definitely unavailable from 9/23 - 10/4 solid).
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Brlesq

Thanks for the invite, but I have a busy couple of months ahead of me, so I will politely decline.  Ya'll have fun, though!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

appollo

Sounds like fun I'm in :-)

bmac7754

Thanks for the invite.  I have too much going on right now to join right now.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

danb6177

Ty for the invite, I will play
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

I'm in, I like getting packages, even if I have to send them back out the next day.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

lubrix

Thanks for the invite, will do.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

StogieDad

If you can stick me a little further down the pass, I'd be glad to join.  Changing jobs so the next few weeks are gonna be hectic, but should settle in soon.  Thanks for the invite!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Thanks for having me in this one.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

STL_Cohiba

OHHH!!! I'm most definitley in I have some extra Cohiba's for you Eric. But I also see some other fine Cuban ladies in the mix as well. GAME ON!!!!!
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Vroomp

I appreciate the offer but my schedule has gotten out of control for September and October already!

I have to sit this one out..... :-(  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Mojo66

Thanks for the invite Eric. I would love to participate, you run a good show, but I just can't.

I was out of time already and then my wife had surgery Saturday (all is well) and she'll be out of commission for 2 months. I'll be playing Mister Mom and Mister Dad all at ounce for a while, and those are two full time jobs :cry:

If, by the time you start this, my situation changes, I'll hop on if there is room and you agree to add me. I usually play last and virtually anyways so it wouldn't require reorganization of the pass order and what not.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

RDF

I'll join in if you'll have me.
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ntanner

Thanx for the invite but I am going to have to sit this one out. I will get in on the next one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

cavenbk

Thank you for the invite, but I am unfortunately going to have to decline this time around. Thank you again for the invite though, and please keep me in mind for later passes.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

MacMac

Thanks for the invitation? I'm in! Looking forward to it! :biggrin:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

horrido

Thanks for invite
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Kman

Thanks for the invite but there's a lot going on here for the next few months. Maybe the next one.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

ebernabe

glad to have you all.  thanks for being a part.

artman556

i am in but i am new and would need some help to get started

ebernabe

Just read the articles on cigar passes below.  Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=15>Cigar Pass Concept
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=16>The Cigar Geeks Automated Cigar Pass System
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=37>Cigar Pass Etiquette by Jackal

Quoteartman556 - 9/4/2015  7:16 PM

i am in but i am new and would need some help to get started

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.