StogieDad Geek-Pack Sale

Started by StogieDad, 09/01/2015 05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Once again, paring a few holes in the humidor.  Noticed a lot of newer folks on, so thought this may be fun.  You older guys that have bought these before I don't think have ever been disappointed..... :biggrin:

Mixed Samplers (New Releases, Aged Sticks, a little of everything)

5 Pack Sampler - $28 Shipped
10 Pack Sampler - $55 Shipped
15 Pack Sampler - $75 Shipped
20 Pack Sampler - $90 Shipped

I will be glad to customize the sampler if you like mild, strong, short, fat, whatever.  Only pp for payment, you know the drill.  PM for additional info.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

Stogiedad will not disappoint that is for sure.

millarddj

I really shouldn't, but...

PM sent!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

headfirst

Quotemillarddj - 9/1/2015  8:17 AM

I really shouldn't, but...

PM sent!
Exactly what happened to me this morning! :hitme:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Cfickter

Quotejohncw - 9/1/2015  10:22 AM  Stogiedad will not disappoint that is for sure.

Michael will treat you right!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

STL_Cohiba

Ohh Boy oh Boy this looks very tempting
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

bmac7754

Michael sends quality smokes you can't go wrong with him.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

STL_Cohiba

Is there a list of what you have. Or is it more like a blind sampler??
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

StogieDad

QuoteSTL_Cohiba - 9/1/2015  12:19 PM

Is there a list of what you have. Or is it more like a blind sampler??

Blind my friend :biggrin:

Don't worry, I make sure you come out ahead.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

STL_Cohiba

I figured that was the case and by the looks of your virtual humidor your not kidding either lol

millarddj

I am committed and waiting to see what shows up in my mailbox. :dancing:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Joelala

Joe

STL_Cohiba

Michael you have a PM sir

StogieDad

:bump: still got plenty left....
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

clami

biggsy16

strong,short,fat , ten pack,please pm me with the total.
Thanks Rich
Never done being a Dad

clami

StogieDad's sales can't be beat!  Great looking fiver.  Thanks.

headfirst

Got mine too, very nice, but can't post the picture without having the thread moved... :shades:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ninfiction

Well mine showed up today, I went all in for 20...so glad I did. If he's willing to do more of these and you're on the fence, time to jump in!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bmac7754

Great looking cigars you guys got.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

1029henry

Way to treat our Geeks! Great job, Michael!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

appollo

Mojo66

Wow, quality cigars at a VERY good price, these are great samplers.
StogieDad, Sir, you are an awesomely generous geek. :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

MacMac

Nice looking cigars showing up from StogieDad!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

millarddj

Got mine today - fantastic. How much longer are you going to keep this offer open, good sir?  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.