trade with Cfickter

Started by artman556, 09/06/2015 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artman556

this will be for a 5 cigars, blind trade.

DRuff

SparklePony

Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

johncw

Can't wait to see the outcome.

artman556

Kman

Relax Art... it was just the guys from the herf last night being the sarcastic curmudgeons that we are :Biggrin: Usually in a trade situation you don't post a thread until at least the the first person receives their cigars. Sticking this one out there at this point seemed a bit premature and the guys were just having a bit of fun.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

artman556

ok i am still learning the ropes

DonM

:angry: so where are the pic's or it never happened. Curmudgeons? Shyt they were easy on you. In fact, I am pretty damn disappointed, I think those panty waisted bytches calling themselves Curmudgeons are getting soft  :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

artman556

pictures will be coming after trade has been done

DRuff

I don't know, it just seems like you are jumping in balls to the wall without even establishing yourself or having someone on here who might know you vouch for you. This comes off as a little aggressive, maybe even suspicious. But hey, that is just one curmudgeon's opinion. Someone will take a chance on you, and we will see what happens from there.

artman556

like they say you have to start some where and how would anyone know me without a trade

DRuff

Point<----------------->you

danb6177

Quoteartman556 - 9/7/2015  6:26 PM

like they say you have to start some where and how would anyone know me without a trade

That's exactly how I felt when I got here and exactly where I started brother. This is a great community art. Getting used to this place requires thick skin at times but the fellowship is totally worth it. Hope your trade works out well. And as long as what you sent is true I'm sure you will be pleased. You picked the right geek to trade with
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

johncw

Piss or get off the pot! Damnit!

nirab

Man, I take a couple of weeks off, and jeez...everything is still the same...thank goodness!!

Newbie...chin up, take the hits, and you will be just fine...carry on!  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

artman556

Mojo66

Looking forward to see what's in the trade. If all else fails, I'll still have this thread to entertain myself  :biggrin:

Way to jump in the game Art, you are 100% right, one must start somewhere  :bigthumbs:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Longhorn

Quoteartman556 - 9/7/2015  2:19 PM

whats the big deal

It wasn't a big deal until you started a thread dedicated to announcing it was big deal.

Now get off my f*&%ing lawn!

Hey, Don, how's that bytch?

:biggrin:

STL_Cohiba

Lol now I want to see what all the fuss was about
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

millarddj

Tread carefully around here...and preferably carry a cigar big enough to use as a billy club. It won't stop the curmudgeons, but it'll slow them down for a while as they sneer down their noses at the ridiculous vitola!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 9/8/2015  4:57 PM

Quoteartman556 - 9/7/2015  2:19 PM

whats the big deal

It wasn't a big deal until you started a thread dedicated to announcing it was big deal.

Now get off my f*&%ing lawn!

Hey, Don, how's that bytch?

:biggrin:

LMAO now that is a Curmudgeon!  

I am glad you are living up to the name, so where are the pics? :angry:  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Calm down Geek Nation, it it happening, just taking time because I am traveling
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.