Shirt Sizes

Started by vw77guy, 09/08/2015 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vw77guy

Hey guys,
  I wanted to send out some bombs, but I was going to throw in some shirts.  One problem, I don't know anyone's sizes.  If anyone wants to reply with a shirt size, you may get something in return.  I can't get to everyone, but I had a few shirts I printed up that I was going to send out.  Feel free to comment as well.  I know sometimes there's swag from shows that guys win and it's not their size, so maybe it's a good idea to add shirt size in our profile somewhere.

headfirst

If you're just randomly bombing then hey, why not, 3xl.   :-)
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

I'm up for 2xl bombs :biggrin:  :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bigjohn20081983

I wear extreme fat Arse sizes 3-4xl depending on the shirt.  I like a loose fitting shirt
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Mojo66

It seems you'll have plenty "Large and X Large shirts remaining and, you guessed it, I'm a Large / X Large guy.

Thanks for this, it's way cool, whoever gets whatever.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

bmac7754

Cool, I'm a 2-XL kind of guy
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

lubrix

Very cool of you, I am just a medium.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

benchjockey

Large X/L for me.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

nirab

XL for this geek!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

NebNorse

2XL... Going out to refortify the old mail box.  :)

"I'll come back as soon as I can with as much as I can. In the meantime, you've got to hold!" - As spoken to General Wainright by General MacArthur in March of 1942

My Cigar smells better than YOUR FEEDLOT!

Camshaft83

XL for this guy.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cigary

XL for moi'....unless I'm in training for the Olympics....cigar smoking Olympics that is.

Caveman Steve

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  2:40 PM  I wear extreme fat Arse sizes 3-4xl depending on the shirt.  I like a loose fitting shirt

My size exactly except I need TALL sizes  3XLT  or 4XLT depending how they run.

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Longhorn

Large here...  :biggrin:

bigjohn20081983

QuoteCaveman Steve - 9/8/2015  4:28 PM  

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  2:40 PM  I wear extreme fat Arse sizes 3-4xl depending on the shirt.  I like a loose fitting shirt

I like the tall as well even if I am barley 5'10" it makes concealed carry alot easier in my book. Plus you dont show plumbers crack when you bend over LOL

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Longhorn

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  5:51 PM

Plus you dont show plumbers crack when you bend over LOL

:-0

cavenbk

XL here. Awesome idea.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

bmac7754

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  5:51 PM  

I like the tall as well even if I am barley 5'10" it makes concealed carry alot easier in my book. Plus you dont show plumbers crack when you bend over LOL

I work all day with plumbers and I think its part of the dress code to not own a belt. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Otter

I am a Large Otter
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Kid Montana

Late to the 2 XL party... :D

I'd rather have a cigar...

timpellis

L or XL, nice gesture.

05Venturer

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  4:51 PM

So you could always pull up your pants too  :moon:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bigjohn20081983

Quote05Venturer - 9/8/2015  7:39 PM  

I already wear them at my belly button but and higher I would be looking like  Urkel

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

05Venturer

Quotebigjohn20081983 - 9/8/2015  6:45 PM

Quote05Venturer - 9/8/2015  7:39 PM  

I already wear them at my belly button but and higher I would be looking like  Urkel

Sounds like some "spackle" is in order  :lmao:  :lmao:

Sorry for the thread hijack  :shamebag:
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.