MAYO BOMB!!!

Started by nukbucko, 10/19/2009 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nukbucko

I was Mayo bombed in the mail by cmmayo. wow this is a great pick me up  THANKS Corey

Photobucket
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Bob Cordell

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Mr. Corey!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

lowpro75

That looks alot better than I pictured it.  Good job, Corey.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Hot Stuff x

Very nice hit!   Mayo Bomb, lol.  :-D

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

Nice package, Corey.  That Sancho Panza looks familiar....

nwb
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

Quotenukbucko - 10/19/2009  4:44 PM

I was Mayo bombed in the mail by cmmayo. wow this is a great pick me up  THANKS Corey

Quite welcome. I knew you were interested in the I-Press and the OWR... hope the others are to your liking.
I asked Jason/Jackal for a little intel on your favorite cigars--kept me from sending you some milder ones that you probably wouldn't have liked.

Enjoy! :cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nukbucko

Thanks for the Bomb again I will enjoy them :dancing: I also liked the print out
 :lmao:
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

Jackal

After being bombed like that you may have to check into the Mayo Clinic  :bright:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nukbucko

I spent the day cleaning up... And Thanks Jason for your help

Anthony

Nice bomb! (I like the graphic).

And a great target as well!   :bigthumbs:
_____

Rebecca Silverwolf

"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Very nice. I love the OWR! I like the graphic too.  :lmao:
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

cmmayo

For the record, two other MAYO BOMBS were sent out. One to my friend RCCook (Rob), and the other is sitting at its destination, slowly drying out...  :confused:

More to follow...  :whistle:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.