Places in Vegas

Started by mhuss, 10/25/2009 02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhuss

Hey all, I know we have discussed cigar-friendly places in Vegas before, but I can't find any threads.  Besides Casa Fuente at Ceasars, are there any other shops to visit to purchase decent cigars in Vegas.  I just found out yesterday that my 10th wedding anniversary trip will be there.  Thanks in advance for the info!

lowpro75

When I was there last year the cab driver took us to a place off the strip called Pheasant Cigars.  It was a little shop, the prices were a bit higher than in PA but the selection was decent.  It had a small walk-in humidor.  The clerk gave me a free cutter with my purchase for no real reason.  So that was pretty cool.  The prices were much lower here than in the Davidoff store in the MGM grand.  I never made it to Casa Fuente.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mhuss

Quotelowpro75 - 10/25/2009  5:03 PM
The prices were much lower here than in the Davidoff store in the MGM grand.  I never made it to Casa Fuente.

Oh, cool, I didn't know Davidoff has a store in Vegas.  I'll definitely have to stop by and check it out.  I'll definitely be checking out the Fuente shop, though.  That'll be first on the list.  Thanks for the heads on the Davidoff, though.  I didn't know about that shop.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.