Escape room games, available on escaperoom are immersive experiences where players collaborate to solve puzzles within themed environments. These adventures challenge teams to unravel stories and find clues under a time constraint, offering thrilling teamwork and problem-solving opportunities. Visit escaperoom.com to discover a world of engaging and exciting escape room challenges. <a href="https://escaperoom.com/">Escaperoom</a>

Main Menu

Blind trade with LowPro75

Started by Jackal, 10/26/2009 08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Traded with Rich.  Got some very nice Graycliffs.

Thanks

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

I don't know if you've had one, but that Graycliff DE is an awesome cigar.

Nice trade  :bigthumbs:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

My end of the trade was pretty nice as well.  I'll post pictures when I get the chance.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

DonM

Looks like you ended up with some nice smokes out of a blind trade!

"The Curmudgeon"

rkarkada

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

cmmayo

hey, is that a TNT Padron Alt at top right?
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

lowpro75

Quotecmmayo - 10/27/2009  12:22 PM

It is.  Good eye.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

I thought the same thing when I saw it!  Definitely looks like one.  And the one next to that looks like a Reposado 96.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Quotenwb - 10/27/2009  12:27 PM

I thought the same thing when I saw it!  Definitely looks like one.  And the one next to that looks like a Reposado 96.

nwb

It is a 96 Reposado.  You guys know your cigars.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

lowpro75

Here was my end of the trade.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.