Panacea Green Pennsylvania Broadleaf Box Split (FULL)

Started by Kid Montana, 09/23/2015 03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

Panacea had a 25% off deal and I know there are quite a few geeks who want 'em so I bought two boxes, one Toro one Torpedo.

So far, the following are called:

Toro Box (20) - DONE
Kid Montana-5er
Sparklepony-5er
McBryde-5er
RDF

Torpedo Box (20) DONE
Kid Montana-5er
Cfickter-5er
05Venturer-5er
headfirst

The cigars are $4.75 each plus shipping for the 5ers comes to $29.00 shipped USPS priority in the USA.  

If you want one of these  5ers, just respond below and I'll PM you if you got the slot.  The sticks are ordered and everything will ship this weekend unless I'm doing a hand-delivery for the local guys.

I'd rather have a cigar...

headfirst

I'd like the open torpedo 5er, nice pull!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Kid Montana

Quoteheadfirst - 9/23/2015  6:36 PM

I'd like the open torpedo 5er, nice pull!

You got it.  Await my PM.

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

Kid Montana

QuoteRDF - 9/23/2015  6:56 PM

I'll jump in on the Toros if available

You got it.

Kid Montana

Look like we're all wrapped up.  They should arrive tomorrow so I'll try to get them out Friday, if not Saturday for those I'm not handing off locally.

McBryde

Dangit! Riding the tractor all day today screwed this one up for me! Gone in 30 minutes! I've been wanting to try these out after some guys on the Google herf have talked so highly about them. Onto the next time!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Kid Montana

Ok, all the parcels are created and ready to be dropped off at the Post office.  

I have messaged everyone with their shipping info and label numbers as appropriate.

RDF

Got mine!  That was fast.  Thank you Daniel for letting me in on the split.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

headfirst

Just got mine too, in great shape.  Thanks for doing the split Daniel.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Mojo66

Man I wish I had jumped on that one but I missed it. I would love to get my hands on those Flatbeds, they are proving to be quite hard to get at least for me here in Canada.

If anyone else does a box split on those, I'm in.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.