Site stability

Started by Kid Montana, 09/23/2015 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kid Montana

A quite a few have experienced service interruptions accessing CigarGeeks in the last week.  Anybody else experiencing it?  Anybody know what is going on?

I'd rather have a cigar...

Caveman Steve

Yes  I have had a lot of haphazard issues.  Recently upgraded to windows 10.  could be part of the issue.??????
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Kid Montana

QuoteCaveman Steve - 9/23/2015  6:47 PM

Yes  I have had a lot of haphazard issues.  Recently upgraded to windows 10.  could be part of the issue.??????

I don't think so.  At times I can't access it from anywhere or anything.

I'd rather have a cigar...

headfirst

Yes, it's been better today, but Monday and Tuesday was pretty rough.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Terrible on any device of late :angry:

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

I've seen it on the computer and iPad so I don't think it's device related.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 9/23/2015  7:55 PM

I've seen it on the computer and iPad so I don't think it's device related.

Correct Brian. Anything I tried PC, Chromebook Ipad or phone No Bueno
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

STL_Cohiba

I had problems with my of at work . my phone was fine though
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

bigjohn20081983

Quote05Venturer - 9/23/2015  9:25 PM  
Quotebmac7754 - 9/23/2015  7:55 PM  I've seen it on the computer and iPad so I don't think it's device related.
Correct Brian. Anything I tried PC, Chromebook Ipad or phone No Bueno

:word:   Issues on 3 different pc's a tablet and my phone 

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

MacMac

hummm.  i haven't had any issues.
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

johncw

I had issues yesterday but none today.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.