Ive got a CAO and a couple 5 Vegas

Started by plnortham, 09/23/2015 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

Ive got a couple of cigars I'd be willing to trade.

-CAO Columbia (5")
-5 Vegas Gold (5")
-5 Vegas Classic (5")
-5 Vegas Limitada 2015 (6")

Let me know what you have and would be willing to give up for them.
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

nirab

Quoteplnortham - 9/23/2015  8:06 PM

Ive got a couple of cigars I'd be willing to trade.

-CAO Columbia (5")
-5 Vegas Gold (5")
-5 Vegas Classic (5")
-5 Vegas Limitada 2015 (6")

Let me know what you have and would be willing to give up for them.

Yea, but what are you hiding from us?? :shy:  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

STL_Cohiba

"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

MacMac

I so pleased with my little cigar stash that I'm not interested in trading. I'm not sure I want to join a pass at the moment. I am so excited about the sticks that fill my humidor.   :cheer:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

A new guy wanting to do some trading huh? Well Phillip, I may be able to offer up something if you are interested. Since you are new and have no feed back would you be willing to ship first? If so I think I can come up with a few tasty smoke's to trade. If you are interested just let me know. :cigarman:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bigjohn20081983

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

plnortham

Quotentanner - 9/22/2015  10:36 PM

A new guy wanting to do some trading huh? Well Phillip, I may be able to offer up something if you are interested. Since you are new and have no feed back would you be willing to ship first? If so I think I can come up with a few tasty smoke's to trade. If you are interested just let me know. :cigarman:

Hell yeah I'd be willing to ship first.  I get it.  My reputation hasn't preceded me here to CG.  I'm definitely interested.  So long as the ones you're wanting to trade aren't 5 Vegas.  The only reason I say that is because I have yet to have a 5 Vegas that I enjoyed.  As far as the others I'm hiding, they are either ones I've smoked before and really enjoyed or they are ones I have yet to try.  You guys can check out my digital humidor though if you want!   :biggrin:  :dancing:
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

nirab

Neal is a top notch geek, you will not be disappointed.  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

plnortham

Phil Northam

ntanner

Don't worry. No 5 Vegas. Have you ever had a White Owl? :biggrin: All kidding aside, I am sure I can provide something you will enjoy so if you're interested PM me and I will give you my shipping address.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

Quotentanner - 9/24/2015  11:01 PM

Don't worry. No 5 Vegas. Have you ever had a White Owl? :biggrin: All kidding aside, I am sure I can provide something you will enjoy so if you're interested PM me and I will give you my shipping address.

This.

You won't be disappointed.  Neal will ensure your first feedback is taken care of!   :thumbsup:

Mojo66

Way to get into the thick of things, Neil will treat you right
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

McBryde

I feel an introduction to Geek Math coming on for some reason, Bwahahahahahah!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

StogieDad

Buckle up, this should be fun.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

plnortham

Wow.  Im starting to question what I got myself into...
Phil Northam

bmac7754

Quoteplnortham - 9/26/2015  10:19 AM  Wow.  Im starting to question what I got myself into...

I would 

:biggrin:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

plnortham

Neil, after reading the comments, I've hesitantly sent you a PM.  :-)
Phil Northam

ntanner

Replied to you're PM. Dont be hesitant, just make sure you're mailbox is properly reinforced. :biggrin:

bigjohn20081983

:offtopic:   Don't be scared it's just the way we joke. Besides Geek Math and having to fix a mailbox can be a very very good thing.  ;-)   This is truly one of those times you have to sit down shut up and enjoy the ride so to speak.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bigjohn20081983

QuoteBrlesq - 9/26/2015  12:43 PM  Bwahahahaha!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Aldous Huxley

Raul Julia

plnortham

Phil Northam

ntanner

Got my end of the trade with Phillip on Wednesday. Thanx Brother. You should get you'res tomorrow. Let me know if they are ok.

quickme

These next pictures are going to be good!!!

cavenbk

Quotequickme - 10/2/2015 8:26 PM These next pictures are going to be good!!!

This!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.