Blind Sale

Started by shakinghorizons, 10/05/2015 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

Looking to scrape a couple bucks together and I don't have my stash in front of me - my loss your gain!!!

Box #1
$45.25 shipped (can do twice)

Box #2
85.60 shipped

Both boxes will contain a Boli GM (2009) and other quality (nothing under $5) cigars. If you are not satisfied with the box you receive, I will pay return shipping and refund the total.

quickme

Wish I wasn't on a freeze this month!!!   That Boli BM alone is worth the box price!  Some one buy this!!

headfirst

How many cigars in each box?  Or is that part of the blindness of the sale?
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Quoteheadfirst - 10/5/2015  7:53 PM

How many cigars in each box?  Or is that part of the blindness of the sale?

That's part of the blindness - The boxes will contain a minimum of 5 cigars.

1 - #1 Box is pending

STL_Cohiba

Damn well I just might have to jump on this
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Cfickter

Damn, sounds interesting
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

jharrisx5

Sending PP now for #1
Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

Thanks Jason. For taking the leap is faith, I found something very special hiding deep down!

jharrisx5

Got them today...if I had the extra coin I'd pick up the last sampler too...whomever does will not be disappointed!

I consider this a good price even taking the "special" stick out of the mix!  Easily worth the money
Puff Puff Give....

headfirst

No details or pics?  C'mon man, what'd you get?!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

ntanner

Quoteheadfirst - 10/8/2015  5:55 PM

No details or pics?  C'mon man, what'd you get?!
No pic, it never happened. ;-)
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

jharrisx5

If I post a pic then it isn't blind....

I PM'd Colin to see if he minds....all good sticks...names like Tatuaje, Oliva, AVO....gives you an idea....
Puff Puff Give....

Longhorn

Ahem...  :biggrin:

bigjohn20081983

Quotejharrisx5 - 10/9/2015  12:45 AM  If I post a pic then it isn't blind....  I PM'd Colin to see if he minds....all good sticks...names like Tatuaje, Oliva, AVO....gives you an idea....

Once you seen it, it was no longer "blind".  :biggrin:  

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

shakinghorizons

This is done. I will let Jason post a picture if he would like, now that this is dead.

jharrisx5

Ok...here u go!  I'm happy!!!

photo 1FA0F4E9-8D8A-4476-BEBD-BC9485248F9F_zpstdjt7sqs.jpg
Puff Puff Give....

Cfickter

Nice set of sticks, well done
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

appollo

Nice set of sticks. :thumbsup:

cibolodave

very nice set of sticks. congrats

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.