Calling all Newbies (and Vets)!!!

Started by nwb, 10/09/2015 07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Unfortunately, I haven't had as much time this year to promote our Annual Cigars for Troops effort.  I know we have a lot of new members, so this is a call to them along with the vets of the site to contribute.  There are only ~3 weeks left to get packages in the mail.  You get a Troop Supporter badge if you donate, and it is a great cause!

Here is the thread:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=35192.0

Thanks to some of the Curmudgeons on the site, for every cigar you donate, you get a chance to win a box of Island Jim No. 2.  Details can be found here:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=35220.0
Chief of Shaft

DonM

:bigthumbs: this is a great opportunity to send our troops a cigar. If you haven't, what are you waiting for?  Thanks to those who have participated so far

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

Chief of Shaft

ntanner

Cmon guy's. I got a son in the Marines who is currently deployed and I know a few cigars from home while your'e no,t sure can make you feel better. Let's you know you're appreciated. :respekt:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

1sgjeffward

Nathan will be sending a box your way with about 300-400 in it. Know in the past that I have slipped in some shipping cash is there anything you need for this year?

By the way HI  :biggrin:
Jeff

"Trust those who seek the truth but doubt those who say they have found it."

? André Gide

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=1sgjeffward

cavenbk

Quote1sgjeffward - 10/12/2015 7:33 PM Nathan will be sending a box your way with about 300-400 in it. Know in the past that I have slipped in some shipping cash is there anything you need for this year? By the way HI :biggrin:

Jeff, GREAT to see you posting! Hope that all has been well, and that you will soon be able to hang around a little more!

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

nwb

Quote1sgjeffward - 10/12/2015  7:33 PM

Nathan will be sending a box your way with about 300-400 in it. Know in the past that I have slipped in some shipping cash is there anything you need for this year?

By the way HI  :biggrin:

HI!

Don't send any cash; SenorPablo is covering shipping as part of his contribution.  If you are sending that many cigars, the sooner, the better!
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Quote1sgjeffward - 10/12/2015  7:33 PM  Nathan will be sending a box your way with about 300-400 in it. Know in the past that I have slipped in some shipping cash is there anything you need for this year?  By the way HI  :biggrin:

Good to see you Jeff. That is truly outstanding. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Vroomp

Was just thinking I hadn't seen Jeff in quite a while and here he is~!  Welcome back!!!! :bigthumbs:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.