5er trade

Started by Machine646, 10/16/2015 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machine646

Hey folks

Wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a blind 5er trade?  :biggrin:

headfirst

I'm your huckleberry... :shades:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Nice pick up Gary  :biggrin:

millarddj

Quoteheadfirst - 10/16/2015  8:56 PM

I'm your huckleberry... :shades:

:lmao:

Look out for Gary, he's a tricky one.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

ntanner

Wow, quick take on that one.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Camshaft83

That was a fast pick up.  :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Longhorn

QuoteMachine646 - 10/16/2015  9:49 PM

Hey folks

Wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a blind 5er trade?  :biggrin:

You didn't say how many trades you were looking to make.  Gary was first... How about putting that blindfold back on?  :angel:  :whistle:

headfirst

Word of advice machine, take longhorn up on that!  :bigthumbs:

If you don't I may just try to cut in!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Machine646

Longhorn Blindfold is back on! Let's do this lol

Camshaft83

Quoteheadfirst - 10/17/2015  10:13 AM

Word of advice machine, take longhorn up on that!  :bigthumbs:

If you don't I may just try to cut in!

:word:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

ntanner

Brave man Kris. I think you better reinforce you're mail box.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

Nice guys. It's about to get real interesting up in here. I got a feeling my calculator won't make sense of this math.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

appollo

Can't wait to see the results of this trade.Reinforce your mailbox Chris this is going to get nasty  :shy:

plnortham

I love the generosity among everyone.  This talk about destroying mailboxes and calculators being dumb puts a smile on my face. :-)
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

nirab

This is gonna be fun to witness!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

headfirst

In case you were wondering how this Kris guy rolls in blind "5er" trades, here you go, nice work Kris, thank you! :dancing:
-Charles Spurgeon

johncw

appollo

Well done Chris  :thumbsup:

cavenbk

Nice job. Can't wait to see what is sent Kris' way by both Gary and Brad
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

quickme

Camshaft83

Good job Kris.  :bigthumbs:

StogieDad

Very well played!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

Gustoff

Looks good! Nice hit! :hityou:
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.