TAA Sticks

Started by raize, 10/18/2015 09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raize

So i have a couple of large B&M shops within a mile or so of home (Iwan Ries and Up Down Cigar).  Both are TAA members and have several 2015 TAA Exclusive/Limited releases.  I know not everyone has this luxury so I thought I would extend an offer to anyone looking to try some of these.  If you don't have access to these guys, please let me know and Ill see if i can shoot you some prices.  So far, I have picked up the following:

Crowned Heads TAA  2015 The Angel's Anvil ($11.00)
La Flor Dominica TAA 47 ($9.00)
Tatuaje Exclusive Series TAA 2015 ($11.00)

Please keep in mind the prices listed above were for singles and do not include (quite high) sales tax.  I know there are several others they had in stock yesterday but that I chose not to jump at right now. If you are looking for others, let me know and Ill look into it.
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

SparklePony

The Angel's Anvil is a fabulous cigar.  You guys should jump on it!
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

raize

I haven't tried any of them yet.  Also picked up the Quesada Reserva Privada.  Is it worth picking up a few more Angel's Anvils to age?
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Cfickter

I just picked up the Angels Anvil and LFDs at Serious. Your prices are good, depending on the tax
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Nice of you to offer!

I agree on the Anvil's.  Great cigar
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nirab

Thanks for the offer! I'm in the market for a few of the Angels Anvil 2015, and I'd love to find some of the My Father sticks. I think they did a 2014 and 2015.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

raize

I think the shop I was at had both the 2014 and 2015. Preference? Or both?
- Frank Lloyd Wright

nirab

Quoteraize - 10/18/2015  6:34 PM

I think the shop I was at had both the 2014 and 2015. Preference? Or both?

If they have both years, then absolutely...I am a Pepin ho!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

raize

Quantity/price?
- Frank Lloyd Wright

sar127

But has anyone had the Rocky Patel 15th Anniv TAA?? That's the real question!!!:lmao:
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

nirab

Quoteraize - 10/19/2015  6:36 PM

Quantity/price?

A couple of each would be nice. Not sure what  these are selling for. Whatever you pay is fine with me...unless ya wanna blind trade...if you trust me... :shades:  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

raize

gonna hook me up with some gurhkas?
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Camshaft83

Quoteraize - 10/19/2015  9:28 PM

:lmao: That is funny sh!t. In all seriousness though, I would blind trade with him any day.  :biggrin:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

nirab

Quoteraize - 10/19/2015  10:28 PM

Do you want some gurhkas? if so, I may have to rethink this transaction.  :biggrin:  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Sorry raise, not trying to horn iopn but you can get almost off of the 2015 TAAs at Serious, and they are a great place to shop http://www.seriouscigars.com/advanced-search.html?search=yes&advsearch=yes&cat=cigars&manufacturer=&q=&tag=TAA+Exclusives&priceRange=%240.00+-+%24900.00&prod_length=0.00+-+10.00&prod_gage=0.00+-+133.00

Prices are similar
 Crowned Heads TAA 2015 The Angel's Anvil ($10.50) 
La Flor Dominica TAA 47 ($9.00) 
Tatuaje Exclusive Series TAA 2015 ($11.00)

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

raize

Quotenirab - 10/20/2015  8:57 AM

Quoteraize - 10/19/2015  10:28 PM

Do you want some gurhkas? if so, I may have to rethink this transaction.  :biggrin:  :shy:

No Gurkhas please[/i][/b].  And yeah, we can do a blind trade.  You thinking 2 of each or more?  Let me know and I'll pick them up this weekend...

QuoteCfickter - 10/20/2015  9:07 AM

Sorry raise, not trying to horn iopn but you can get almost off of the 2015 TAAs at Serious, and they are a great place to shop http://www.seriouscigars.com/advanced-search.html?search=yes&advsearch=yes&cat=cigars&manufacturer=&q=&tag=TAA+Exclusives&priceRange=%240.00+-+%24900.00&prod_length=0.00+-+10.00&prod_gage=0.00+-+133.00

Prices are similar

After seeing your link earlier I checked them out.  Was unfamiliar with it.  Good to see there's a place to get the TAA stuff online.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

nirab

Prices are similar

No Pepin TAA???

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 10/20/2015  11:47 AM  

Prices are similar

No Pepin TAA???

Hence the disclaimer "almost"

Cfickter

Prices are similar

No Pepin TAA???

raize

Also, hence the offer.  Don't always know what is available where...
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Cfickter

Quoteraize - 10/20/2015  2:07 PM  Also, hence the offer.  Don't always know what is available where...

Always good to share this kind of info! 

Cfickter

Quoteraize - 10/20/2015  2:07 PM  Also, hence the offer.  Don't always know what is available where...

Always good to share this kind of info! 

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 10/20/2015  11:20 AM

Prices are similar

No Pepin TAA???

Hence, my girlfriend was almost not pregnant!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

raize

hence indeed.  picked up a couple of each today and will ship them out monday. throwing a little something extra in there for ya too. ill send you the tracking number once they're on their way.  USPS# 9405510200883814831482 via UPS
- Frank Lloyd Wright

raize

- Frank Lloyd Wright

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.