Ashtray for Cigars

Started by plnortham, 10/19/2015 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plnortham

Well here is my end of the deal.  I just received it in the mail this afternoon.  I love geek math!  It makes no sense but I love it.  John, you've outdone yourself!  Thank you! :dancing:

-Jericho Hill
-Partagas Habana Serie D - No 4
-Las Calaveras 
-Tatuaje Anarchy
-Pinar Del Rio Small Batch Exclusivo
-Kinky Friedman Cigars
-Undercrown
-Alec Bradley American Classic Blend
-Quesada Tributo
-Tatuaje
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

appollo

You have some real nice sticks there,even a ISOM.This trade really worked out  for both geeks.Great job both of you  :thumbsup:

plnortham

Apollo, Im still new to this cigar business.  Is the Partagas an ISOM?
Phil Northam

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." ~Mark Twain

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." ~W.C. Fields

Cfickter

Missed seeing the ashtray side of the trade but the cigars are sweet
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

plnortham

QuoteCfickter - 10/18/2015  3:02 PM

Missed seeing the ashtray side of the trade but the cigars are sweet

Heres the ashtray end of the trade.
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=36538.0
Phil Northam

johncw

Phillip you're welcome! I'm enjoying my ashtray so it's a win win.

STL_Cohiba

Phil it is. You have a very nice one at that. Very tasty. He actually gave you some very nice sticks now that I had a chance to take a closer look
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

Cfickter

Quoteplnortham - 10/19/2015  3:04 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 10/18/2015  3:02 PM  Missed seeing the ashtray side of the trade but the cigars are sweet
Heres the ashtray end of the trade.  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=36538.0

So that ended up in johncw hands?  Nice trade

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

plnortham

QuoteCfickter - 10/18/2015  3:59 PM

Quoteplnortham - 10/19/2015  3:04 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 10/18/2015  3:02 PM  Missed seeing the ashtray side of the trade but the cigars are sweet
Heres the ashtray end of the trade.  http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?topic=36538.0

So that ended up in johncw hands?  Nice trade

It did indeed.
Phil Northam

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

bmac7754

Great deal on both ends guys.  Well done.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

Nice trade guy's. Well done.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.