My mind & my mailbox have been blown!

Started by bertf86, 10/28/2015 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bertf86

Evening all,

I have just had the great pleasure of coming home & finding that there had been a parcel delivered for myself... I was so confused as I had not ordered anything recently & only received the shipping number for my SOA cigars this morning, so was really intrigued as to why I had a delivery.

all of a sudden there was a mass explosion (of packing peanuts :lmao: ) as I got bombed for the very first time!!!  :drool:  :cigarman:

CyB Toro Supremo
Rocky Patel Vintage 2003
Guayacan Sabor De Esteli
Quesada Tributo
Pinar Del Rio Oscuro

Stephen (Appollo), you have truly humbled me brother. I cannot express my gratitude at having received this (I have been caught that off guard, I haven't even bought my humidor yet :lmao: ) & I look forward to being able to reciprocate the explosion in time! The note that you sent has also made me realise how lucky & grateful I am to have found this site & the great geeks who roam it!

struggling to wipe the smile off my face,

bertf86
"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

Fran95

millarddj

That dopey grin will last awhile, trust me!

Way to go Stephen!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Vroomp

Very nicely done~!  :bigthumbs:

You should enjoy that Sabor de Esteli. It is rolled by Noel Rojas of Guayacan Cigars.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

bigjohn20081983

Awesome job and that smile isn't going anywhere for awhile.IIt's happened to all of us at one point or another.
 P.S A airtight rubber made container or Tupperware and a couple large boveda pakes make a great improvised humidor .
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

ninfiction

Nicely done Stephen! The CyB is a great cigar.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cfickter

Well played Stephen, well played 
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

Had one of those Sabor De Esteli las weekend.  Very fine smoke.   Nice hit!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

johncw

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

toby2

:cool: have they ever said why they killed CYB?

STL_Cohiba

Stephen up to his old tricks. Very nice
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

cavenbk

Nice hit. I had a CYB a good while ago and it was very good.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

05Venturer

Very nice set of solid smokes.
Well done :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

Well done!  always good to see the newbs get blown away early!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

Glad they got there safely. I didn't expect them to get there so quick.Enjoy.

bertf86

Quoteappollo - 10/29/2015  1:20 AM  Glad they got there safely. I didn't expect them to get there so quick.Enjoy.

The box was in perfect condition on arrival, I actually struggled getting it open haha must admit I need to get my hands on some of those bags for when I send some cigars - they are just excellent the way the cigars fit in (though the sabor de esteli was a tight fit :lmao: )

Thanks once again Stephen!
"God damnit - I canoed it!" KingCobraJFS

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

McBryde

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Kman

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.