ICBM hit

Started by Twinky, 11/05/2009 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinky

Today I reveced a garsious gift from our friend in Korea, Les. 2 bottles of great Soju and a fist full of great sticks, I'll get photos of the carnage up soon as my internet at home is restored to working order. This is my first hit and I couldnt be more grateful. Thanks again Les!
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

smoke 1

Nice one Les !!!  Looking forward to the pics

-Brian

Ken Kelley

Be sure your seat back is an upright position, your tray table is stowed, and your seat belt is buckled before you tap into the soju!   :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

DonM

Very nice bomb Les.  The Soju was a nice touch, only one who has tried it would understand (I did a tour at Suwon AB)

"The Curmudgeon"

Twinky

QuoteAlphairon - 11/5/2009  5:56 PM

Be sure your seat back is an upright position, your tray table is stowed, and your seat belt is buckled before you tap into the soju!   :biggrin:

Ive already taped it and love it, but it dose come with a kick.  :biggrin:
"Smoking cigars don't make you cool. Being cool makes you smoke cigars" -Me

Jackal

Very nice  :bigthumbs:

Love that shoju

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

Les is indeed the man! And he's got a hot woman, too! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Anthony

Very nice Les!  

Let's see them pics. :)
_____

gitfiddl

QuoteAnthony - 11/5/2009  7:43 PM

Very nice Les!  

Let's see them pics. :)

They're probably still on here somewhere...something about breast augmentation... :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

After seeing the pics of his vinidor and stock, I can only imagine what he sent.  Look forward to seeing the pics  :biggrin:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

ICBM! Funny!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

lowpro75

Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.