Places near Glendale?

Started by mcdimond, 11/06/2009 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdimond

I will be on the road next month, near Glendale, CA. Is there anywhere good to relax with a cigar in the area?
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

lowpro75

Did you check the cigar places?
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mcdimond

I did. The Brand Cigar Club is the only one listed, but the web link does not work.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

lowpro75

Change the .net to .com.  It appears to be a work in progress but they do give an address and phone number.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mcdimond

Hmmm... Open November 1. Cool :-)
Michael

Fun Fact:

Jackal

If you get a bit further south (Orange County) I can help you out.  Don't know any spots in LA.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mcdimond

I'd like to. We'll see what happens while I'm down there. I'll be in touch when the time gets close :thumbsup:
Michael

Fun Fact:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.