Cigar.com Kudos

Started by gitfiddl, 11/06/2009 04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

Having spent more time than I'd like to remember in retail management and sales (I'm glad I'm done with both), when someone does something right, I think it needs to be lauded and applauded.

I ordered one of Cigar.com's $19.95 20ct humi and 10 cigar combos (SP-CIGHUM2).  It arrived yesterday.  It was obviously pre-packaged  (same box and printing as the similar CI humi combo I got as well).  When I opened the box, I was short two cigars: the Perdomo Lot 23 and the La Gloria Cubana.  I wasn't that upset because it was a great deal with just 8 sticks, but I called them anyway.  No hemming or hawing on their part at all.  I got an apology and was told the missing cigars would be on their way to me asap.  No excessive hold times or call transfers...I was very impressed.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

consti

Quotegitfiddl - 11/6/2009  4:22 PM

Having spent more time than I'd like to remember in retail management and sales (I'm glad I'm done with both), when someone does something right, I think it needs to be lauded and applauded.

I ordered one of Cigar.com's $19.95 20ct humi and 10 cigar combos (SP-CIGHUM2).  It arrived yesterday.  It was obviously pre-packaged  (same box and printing as the similar CI humi combo I got as well).  When I opened the box, I was short two cigars: the Perdomo Lot 23 and the La Gloria Cubana.  I wasn't that upset because it was a great deal with just 8 sticks, but I called them anyway.  No hemming or hawing on their part at all.  I got an apology and was told the missing cigars would be on their way to me asap.  No excessive hold times or call transfers...I was very impressed.

cigar.com is one of my favorite online retailers as well. I purchased a sampler from them once and one of the cigars came damaged. I ended up sending them an e-mail with the photos of the damaged cigar and they immediately sent me my replacement. They are awesome and I am always impressed by their customer service.

By the way, I'm glad to see you bought the humidor deal I posted on Corey's thread. I figured a lot of fellow members would like it.
-Justin

Olejay

I just got my order from them as well, and wow!  The packaging was great as well as the condition of all the sticks.  They were very quick and easy to deal with, and don't even hesitate to ship north of the border.

They will definitely be getting more business from me!  :shades:
Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.