Jackal seeking bomb

Started by Jackal, 11/06/2009 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Yesterday I answered a knock at my door to find a Fed_Ex delivery man with a package for me.  Intrigued, I accepted the package and saw that it was from Richard Karkada.   I knew then that I was in for it.

Inside was a generous group of six very tasty looking smokes, including some that have been on my wanting to try list for a while.  :dancing:

Thanks Rich

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

Kapowie!! Nice little explosion you got there....Good one Richard!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

consti

Looks nice mate. Enjoy!
-Justin

gitfiddl

Couldn't happen to a better guy!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

Boli's are becoming your stock and trade there Jason!! :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Anthony

Nice Hit!  And great selection.
_____

Jackal

Quotemountedshriner - 11/6/2009  6:31 PM

Boli's are becoming your stock and trade there Jason!! :dancing:

I can live with that.   :dancing:  :dancing:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

mountedshriner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

cmmayo

awesome! good job, Rich.

:thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

rkarkada

Glad you liked them Jason...Enjoy!

nwb

Very nice hit!  Great selection.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

SWAT253

Nice hit! Congrats Jackal - Somebody was taking notes!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." -George Burns

NES Tek

Lookin' good! Nice job Rich.
 :bigthumbs:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.