Hit again

Started by Jackal, 11/06/2009 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

On the same day that rkarkada bombed me, I found in my mailbox another nice group of cigars from Dennis (MountedShriner).

He was giving them to me as a thank you for putting together a box split.  I was happy to do it, and wasn't expecting any kind of compensation.  Dennis is just a very generous guy.

:thanx:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

wow...when it rains it pours eh? Nice one Dennis!!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

podman28

Going back to another thread, I guess that's how you shut up a Jackal. You bomb his ass! :dancing:

lowpro75

Is that a Bolivar Belicoso Fino I see?  Sweet.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

mountedshriner

Quotelowpro75 - 11/6/2009  4:17 PM

Is that a Bolivar Belicoso Fino I see?  Sweet.

No, actually it is a Bolivar Royal Corona (ISOM). But no worries Rich, you are still a super genius :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

mcdimond

Quotepodman28 - 11/6/2009  3:52 PM

Going back to another thread, I guess that's how you shut up a Jackal. You bomb his ass! :dancing:

:lmao:  :lmao:

Another great bombing! Great job.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

DonM

A very generous bomb!! Congrats!

"The Curmudgeon"

Anthony

Another great hit on the Jackal. Nice!
_____

BlackIrish

Well done, Dennis.   :thumbsup:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

rkarkada

Good job Dennis!  Some very nice sticks!

nwb

Great hit yet again!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.