Cigar Cave Lounge

Started by DonM, 11/07/2009 07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Up until a month ago, we here in Pinellas county really didnt have a cigar establishment wih a great selection and a respectable place to have a cigar and a beer or glass of wine.  You really had to go across the bay to Tampa Humidor.

Well, as of a few weeks ago, all of that changed, The Cigar Cave Lounge opened up in Palm Habor, FL, jiust N of me right in Pinellas county.  In the times when the economy is not so great and some B&M's are having a rough time of it, the owner, John, opens a place with a huge selection of box and singles, and adding to it weekly.  How many shops you see open up day one with an Opus account and boxes of Opus on hand?  Not to get long winded, if you are in the Tampa Bay, fL area, this shop is well worth checking out.  Bar with draft beer, wine, leather seating, flat screens, etc.  a VIP membership and room, events, and is in the works with RP, of whom attended the opening, to be a RP bar.  Happy smoking!

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

Very cool!  Do they have a website?
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Yes they do, right now it is showing his other shop in it and is updating this one a little at a time, the site is not finished yet.  here is the link:

http://www.palmharborcigars.com/

"The Curmudgeon"

mcdimond

Cool! Good for you! Enjoy...
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.