On my desk this morning...

Started by gitfiddl, 11/10/2009 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I get to work to find I've been given a Don Lino Africa Tembo and a Gurkha Blue steel Rothschild by my cigar smoking coworker, Tim.  Two more cigars I've never smoked.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mountedshriner

I am a big fan of the Don Lino Git, but the Gurkha is one I have never tried. Good smoking!!

Dennis
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

nwb

Let us know how the Blue Steal smokes.  I wish I had coworkers like that  :cry:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

I just won a Ghurka Blue Steel myself, I've never had one either but they look good in the pictures.
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/10/2009  9:54 AM

I just won a Ghurka Blue Steel myself, I've never had one either but they look good in the pictures.

They are on the JAM as we speak:

http://www.joecigar.com/

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

That link is for a Pepin deal...

:confused:

mountedshriner

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/10/2009  6:54 AM

IMHO, Gurkha has never made a cigar worth the powder to blow it to hell anyway! Just venting as I am feeling feisty this morning :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

kylepwhalen

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/10/2009  10:42 AM

That link is for a Pepin deal...

:confused:

Bob, it is Joe's Jam today, so the deals are constantly changing.  The Blue Steels went really fast - I think it was $27.50/10.

nwb
Chief of Shaft

Bob Cordell

That Royal Brigade is a good smoke and the Black Puro is ok.

DonM

Quotemountedshriner - 11/10/2009  10:43 AM

QuoteBob Cordell - 11/10/2009  6:54 AM

IMHO, Gurkha has never made a cigar worth the powder to blow it to hell anyway! Just venting as I am feeling feisty this morning :biggrin:

I am not a Gurka fan either.....

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

The Legend is a great smoke and the Master Select kicks serious ass.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

ShirtaDay.com

Not a huge Ghurka fan, but a lot of people like the Blue Steel. Let us know what you think. I almost pulled the trigger on the jam deal but got distracted with work stuff.

nwb

QuoteShirtaDay.com - 11/10/2009  12:17 PM

Not a huge Ghurka fan, but a lot of people like the Blue Steel. Let us know what you think. I almost pulled the trigger on the jam deal but got distracted with work stuff.

Sucks when work gets in the way of cigar buying, huh  :lmao:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

mcdimond

Quotegitfiddl - 11/10/2009  5:50 AM

I get to work to find I've been given a Don Lino Africa Tembo and a Gurkha Blue steel Rothschild by my cigar smoking coworker...

How about a trade? In fact, I'll even trade 2 for 1: Two of my coworkers for Tim! :biggrin:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.