DPG Firecarckers

Started by mcdimond, 11/10/2009 12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdimond

I split a box of the DPG Firecrackers with Jackal, and they arrived yesterday. I wish I knew where the camera is... These are cute little things, with a "fuse" at the cap. Smell great... I can hardly wait to try one.

Thanks for coordinating the split, Jason!
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Jackal

Here is a pic that I got online

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nwb

Make sure you light the correct end....

nwb
Chief of Shaft

mcdimond

No kidding :biggrin:

I'm sure they'll be a blast.
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

whodeeni

any update on these fella's?
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Beegerply

Cute, hope they smoke good, can;t wait for a review  :-)
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Jackal

Beegerply

QuoteJackal - 2/21/2010  9:54 PM

Mike and I both put up reviews.  Here is a link.

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigars;area=showcig;cigar_id=26409

Thanks Jason
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

southernpacifico

Cute?

There not a gurly man cigar Beeger...
Things I believe:
Life is too short not to pull the trigger!
The best cigar, I haven't smoked yet.
Everyone needs something to believe in, I believe I'll have another Scotch (Beer, Rum, Bourbon..) and Cigar!! The choices are endless......
SMOKE ON BOTLs

Ken Kelley

The label looks like the same as that on the Generosos.  Is it the same blend in a much shorter version?
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Jackal

I think that it is.  However, the short length and the wrap around foot give this cittle cigar a lot of spice when you light it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.