Its was FINE Halloween morning!!!

Started by Gustoff, 10/31/2015 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

Good morning beautiful fall day!!! ~~Feeling a good day is ahead (expecting deliveries!)

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

sevencardstud

Deliveries... of candy? brought by little costumed people? you know u give them candy not the other way around right?
"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar." -Mark Twain

Gustoff

Dang! I had it ALL backwards!! Bwahaha  :biggrin:

Flatbed order says deliver today! ~WOOT!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

ntanner

La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado. Nice morning smoke with a cup of java.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Gustoff

It's the first of them which I've had. It was a great combo with the morning java.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

1029henry

Nice!

It's 90+F here again.....my very least favorite fall weather. Hopefully my last in SoCal....get me out of here....I need autumn weather!
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.