Falto invicto

Started by jadacan, 11/16/2009 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadacan

Anyone had a Falto cigar?
I am tasting heavy molasses. I am wondering if the tip is sweetened with molasses when capped/rolled.
ANyone know?

nwb

From their website:

"As a rule and a pledge, when we create a cigar we keep certain qualities in mind; we aim for something unique and different that sets us apart from the now famous flavored cigars. Our cigars and their blends find their essence and nature in the pureness of the tobacco. We never add artificial flavors and a perfect balance is of key importance in the production. A cigar that is too strong is difficult to enjoy, while a mild cigar is boring."

http://www.lagaritacigar.com/products.php

nwb
Chief of Shaft

sam a

are they any good? if they are thats a hell of deal for them at gilmore and johnston!
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

sam a

nevermind, i just saw your review... that about answers that
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.