Failed attack...

Started by Anthony, 11/17/2009 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

For Halloween I sent out two Trick-or-Treat bombs...  

One landed successfully, while the other one floated around the US Postal Service for a while, lost until it finally made it back to me weeks later.  I guess that was the "Trick" ..

So here's the Treat...

9405 5036 9930 0042 **** 53  :biggrin:

(Let's see if it works this time)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_a3CLgAuAq8k/SH-IJr-jQLI/AAAAAAAAFAk/UE-jL-RXNL8/s400/harpoon-launch.jpg>
_____

nwb

Ruh roh...someone is going to get bombed  :dancing:

nwb
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

I'm sure the aficionados at the USPS kept the package in their walk in humidor.   ;-)
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

NES Tek

QuoteBlackIrish - 11/17/2009  6:18 AM

I'm sure the aficionados at the USPS kept the package in their walk in humidor.   ;-)
:lmao:
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Anthony

QuoteBlackIrish - 11/17/2009  9:18 AM

Don't worry, I'm not re-sending the same cigars...   :crazy:
_____

mcdimond

Probably. I think the humidor is in the same room where they keep the gorillas that jump up and down on the parcels...
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

cmmayo

Quotemcdimond - 11/17/2009  10:27 AM

Probably. I think the humidor is in the same room where they keep the gorillas that jump up and down on the parcels...

No crap? That explains it. My last big box from CBid looked like it had a stopover in Green Bay as a lawn chair for some 300 lb. tailgating Packers fan early Sunday.

:notamused:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

mcdimond

Quotecmmayo - 11/17/2009  8:42 AM

Quotemcdimond - 11/17/2009  10:27 AM

No crap? That explains it. My last big box from CBid looked like it had a stopover in Green Bay as a lawn chair for some 300 lb. tailgating Packers fan early Sunday.

:notamused:

The gorillas must have been on vacation...  ;-)
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

texlewee

I stomp on them myself.... Figure it will get to its destination more quickly if they dont have to stop and damage them themselves.
" The only thing better than a good cigar is ANOTHER good cigar. "

" What a pleasant stain comes from an enemy's blood.  "

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=texlewee

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.