Joe 5ers....?

Started by quickme, 11/06/2015 07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

Joe had posted that he wanted to give some of his sticks a new home so I bit on his sale.  (For what he wants for them he's practically asking you what you want bombed!). I asked for 9 sticks and with all the goodies he had I confused the poor lad.   When they arrived II had to pm him to ensure he didn't drop someone else's order in my box.   You know its bad when you have to pm someone and ask if they threw someone elses order in the box.  Joe your math SUCKS but you are truly a stellar geek!  Thank you very much

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Joelala

The way I see it my geek math is right on par LOL. Geek math is not 2+2 = 4 its 2+2 = 8!!

:)

Glad everything made it safe and sound
Joe

johncw

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

millarddj

Good man Joe! Man, the generosity is running high lately.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

cavenbk

Good on you Joe! Nice selection there
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

STL_Cohiba

I second that on Joe's Geek Math I paid for 5 and got 10 lol His math is right on point if you ask me
"The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit." Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars" -Jack Nicholson

http://cigargeeks.com/humidor/default.asp?
action=humidor&member=STL%5FCohiba

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ntanner

Well done Joe. You seem to be reaching out quite a bit lately. :thumbsup:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

nirab

Joe is a top notch geek. Gonna miss having you around here brother.  :-(
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

appollo

Well done Joe  :thumbsup:

McBryde

He Geek Maths well!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Joelala

Quotenirab - 11/6/2015  12:46 PM

Joe is a top notch geek. Gonna miss having you around here brother.  :-(

I am definitely not going away. Just cutting my stash in half. will still be around a lot. Just not as much time to smoke lately compared to the past.
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.