Trade with McBryde

Started by alter40, 11/06/2015 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alter40

Well after I had posted for a few suggestions on different sticks to try McBryde offered to do a trade for a 5'er of some of the ones I had. I wasn't sure exactly what to expect but wow I got 13 new options to try now. I will post a pic below, but will have to look them up to identify exactly what each one is.

Thanks for the trade Emerson. I can't wait to try a few of these out.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

appollo

Well done Emerson.You get a A+ in geek math  :thumbsup:

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Gustoff

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

McBryde

That figurado with the shaggy "foot" is the AJ Fernandez April Fools cigar. You are supposed to clip the shaggy part and light the other end, opposite of what you would normally do. The unbanded torpedo is a Montecristo #2 cc. The one with the white band on it is a CAO Area 9 Cigar. If you go to their website, you can learn more on them. There is an interactive deal on there after you smoke them, they want you to rate them, and then you can find out about them more. They were a release only found at events, they came 6 to a package in a little burlap bag deal. Anyway, I'll let you look the rest up, that is part of the fun. I hope there are some in there that you will like, I tried to give you a wide variety of stuff to wet your palate with.

Enjoy Brother,

Emerson
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

alter40

Thank you again for the mix! The unbanded one is a cc is that the same as isom?

McBryde

Yes sir Eric,

I figured you needed another one in your mix to try out!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

alter40

You can never have too many! I appreciate it

McBryde

Mojo66

That's quite the 5er.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Cfickter

Well done Emerson  :bigthumbs:
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

toby2

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Quotealter40 - 11/6/2015  11:45 PM

You can never have too many! I appreciate it

True, so true...still trying to get the wife or understand that thought.  AND I'm not winning...not yet anyway!  :banghead:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.