Shopping Area Sponser Cuban Crafters

Started by Jackal, 11/25/2009 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

I just saw the new shopping area.  I will give a plug to the Cuban Crafters humidor.

My first humidor was a CC Artista.  That thing is a tank; it is well made and durable.  It has served me well and is still the one that I store my ready to smoke sticks in.  :thumbsup:

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

lowpro75

Cool.  What's the rule on bashing sponsers?  Not that I have any experience with either one at this point.
Guru of Sensitivity.  

The Herf of Havertown.

SenorPablo

No rules.  Just be honest.  Funny thing, is that Thompsons has an affiliate program as well.  Not sure anyone buys from them though.  Unfortunately CI doesn't have one  :-(

Trying to help cover some costs, so if someone sees something they would buy anyway and its a decent price, then what the heck, but it through the links here.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

gitfiddl

This is very cool!  CC seems to offer fine products, now I have an excuse to send them some $$!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

mcdimond

I may be a little dense today... a shopping area on our site? Where?
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

mcdimond

Quotemcdimond - 11/25/2009  4:43 PM

I may be a little dense today... a shopping area on our site? Where?

Uh... never mind. :rolleyes: I see it now. I guess I just needed a drink  :biggrin:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

cmmayo

I am not afraid to admit I buy from Thompson's Auction. Nothing from the regular site, though.

What about JR and Famous? And TNT for that matter?
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Anthony

I've oddly never noticed that there before...
_____

cmmayo

QuoteAnthony - 11/25/2009  8:19 PM

I've oddly never noticed that there before...

You were too busy taking pictures of your cigar.

:smoker:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

SenorPablo

Quotecmmayo - 11/25/2009  8:49 PM

I am not afraid to admit I buy from Thompson's Auction. Nothing from the regular site, though.

What about JR and Famous? And TNT for that matter?

Good point.  There are some decent deals to be had in the auctions.  I'll have to see if the Thompson auctions are eligible in their affiliate program.

JR does not have one.  Famous does not either.  I reached out to TNT but I haven't heard back yet.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.