I got Mayo-bombed!

Started by Anthony, 11/30/2009 07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

So I got an unexpected package today, opened it up to find 3 nice smokes and tin of GL Pease 'Key Largo' pipe tobacco (which I had recommended to Corey - apparently he's giving up on the pipe)

Thanks Corey!  

_____

BlackIrish

Awesome!  A well-executed spanking, Corey!
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Hot Stuff x

Very nice...Corey is quite a bomber, isn't he?
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

nwb

Don't know if you've ever had the GL Pease, but it is very tasty.  Nice one, Corey!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

mcdimond

Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

Very nice bomb Corey, to an unsuspecting recipient!

"The Curmudgeon"

rkarkada

cmmayo

Well good... I was just about to check to see if it had arrived (I guess I didn't look at the front page very closely until now).

It was just a little bomb, and the tin is not full--I definitely gave the pipe thing a good try, but it's just too much work for my lazy ass.

I used the same box that you used to send me the Blind Pass and the 3 cigars were an afterthought--those were the only maduros I had small enough to sneak in there with the pipe tobacco. They are:

Rocky Patel Maduro Missile
Carlos Torano Dominicos Maduro Robusto
5 Vegas Series 'A' Anomaly (one of my must-have-plenty-at-all-times cigars)

Thanks for your help in locating the corncob pipe for my Halloween costume...
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

BTW, those are pork rinds in my left hand in the photo above. That was an important piece of the costume.

:biggrin:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.