Low Scoring Games

Started by SenorPablo, 12/05/2009 10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

So I finally made an update to the arcade system that will handle games where it is the lower score that is better.  This came up again for Minesweeper.  Hopefully this is now working.  Let me know if you see any issues.  I also brought back Mini Golf now that the issue is hopefully resolved.
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Olejay

Woohoo!! :dancing:

Thanks Paul! :shades:

Jay  

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics - Fletcher Knebel

NES Tek

Thanks Paul! Now back to spending large amounts of time on top scores I'll never reach :biggrin:. I love the arcade!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

gitfiddl

And here I was thinking this thread was about Florida's performance in the SEC Championship game...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.