Anthony blew me away!!

Started by 360, 12/08/2009 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony you are a stand up guy brother. Was definitely not expecting to find anything inside that herfador you sent me. I'll get a picture this weekend up on here to show you all the bomb this guy blew my mailbox up with. The goodies are at the house in PA and I'm at Bragg till the end of the week. Thanks again for the great welcome home gift :bigthumbs:  Can't wait to get a chance to get together with you and burn a couple sticks.
I'm running for President. Please vote for me!

SenorPablo

Anthony has a habit of doing things like that.  :shades:   Very cool!
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

nwb

Nice hit on a deserving BOTL.  Welcome home!

nwb
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

cmmayo

That's badass! Good job, Big A.

:respekt:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

Great job Anthony.  A deserving choice for your target.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

ljlemer

No one has the guts to bomb me.   :shooter:  :puncher:  :meansmoke:  :smoker:  Cowards.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mountedshriner

Anthony. the mad bomber of the CG site!! Nice explosion Anthony!! :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Anthony

Joe, it's my pleasure.   Consider the Herf-a-Dor and the contents a small THANKS for your service, I'm glad you're home safe.
_____

Pictures of the bomb as promised.

cmmayo

Be careful--those JJ's are addicting! Anthony sent me a JJ Maduro and, well, now I am the proud owner of a bunch I had to go out and buy.  :shades:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

podman28

Quoteljlemer - 12/9/2009  3:37 AM

No one has the guts to bomb me.   :shooter:  :puncher:  :meansmoke:  :smoker:  Cowards.

Why would anyone fear bombing you? :confused:

Quotecmmayo - 12/14/2009  11:12 PM

Be careful--those JJ's are addicting! Anthony sent me a JJ Maduro and, well, now I am the proud owner of a bunch I had to go out and buy.  :shades:

Well after I have had the JJ Maduro's  and loved them. So I just want to put this offer out there to you, and feel free to take it or leave it...but if you need a hand getting rid of any of those fine sticks that you have acquired I would be happy to oblige you. :bigthumbs:

mountedshriner

Well done folks! Very impressive. :dancing:  :dancing:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

DonM

Welcome home and congratulations on the bomb, a few nice sticks to celebrate the occasion!

"The Curmudgeon"

kylepwhalen

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

DennisA

Of all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most.

rkarkada

BlackIrish

Very nice indeed!  He's a sneaky bastid, that Anthony.  

:thumbsup:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.