Just Opened Up Store Specializing in Italian Toscano Cigars

Started by ItalianSmokes, 12/09/2009 03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItalianSmokes

Hi Everyone,

I just opened up a retail store that specializes in Italian Toscano cigars. They are a strong, bold type of cigar, and they are truly unique.

Check it out at http://www.italiansmokes.com

For first time buyers, use the coupon code "FIRSTTIME" to receive a 15% discount. As always, there is free shipping on all orders.

Thanks and if you have any questions (especially about the Toscano Cigar), please feel free to ask.
-Mike
Founder and CEO
http://www.italiansmokes.com

sam a

Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

ItalianSmokes

-Mike
Founder and CEO
http://www.italiansmokes.com

sam a

QuoteItalianSmokes - 12/9/2009  3:39 PM

Will do, Sam. Thanks.

no problem
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

FDS

Hi Mike and welcome!

As someone with an Italian background it is great to see someone introducing these unique cigars to North America.  I know there is a company somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard that makes a 'toscano' but it isn't quite the authentic thing.  For those of you you have never tried a toscano it is intense!  Very strong smoke and a unique flavour profile you won't find duplicated anywhere else.  Shape and size is traditionally much closer to a cigarello than a full cigar. I would strongly recommend you give these a shot as it truly will be a new smoking experience!  Mike unfortunately I am in Canada so I won't be able to be a customer but I wish you all the very best.

FDS

gitfiddl

QuoteFDS - 12/9/2009  5:11 PM

Hi Mike and welcome!

As someone with an Italian background it is great to see someone introducing these unique cigars to North America.  I know there is a company somewhere on the Eastern Seaboard that makes a 'toscano' but it isn't quite the authentic thing.  For those of you you have never tried a toscano it is intense!  Very strong smoke and a unique flavour profile you won't find duplicated anywhere else.  Shape and size is traditionally much closer to a cigarello than a full cigar. I would strongly recommend you give these a shot as it truly will be a new smoking experience!  Mike unfortunately I am in Canada so I won't be able to be a customer but I wish you all the very best.

FDS

Thanks for the additional info.  Sounds like something I might have to try!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Jackal

These sound really interesting.  I may just have to give them a try.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

junglepete

Welcome to the site Mike. I've smoked quite a few of these cigars (see reviews) and I believe I gave one to Larry a while back and he reviewed it as well. I always bring back a few when I'm in Sicily.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.